dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, classiquemle said:

Called!  Still waiting for the email.  I saw that we had switched from "At NVC" to "In Transit" here: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx 

Awesome. I'm gonna call them. Hope i dont have to wait too long.  I think we are a day apart for cc and we both got our documentarily qualified email on the same day. Hope my embassy has slots for november. My status still says at nvc though but lets hope. I think some ppl got interview date even though their status still says at nvc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
38 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Awesome. I'm gonna call them. Hope i dont have to wait too long.  I think we are a day apart for cc and we both got our documentarily qualified email on the same day. Hope my embassy has slots for november. My status still says at nvc though but lets hope. I think some ppl got interview date even though their status still says at nvc

Keep me updated...our cc is same day

9 minutes ago, qianl said:

Keep me updated...our cc is same day

I called, waited 25 mins to speak to someone no interview date as yet. The rep sounded so robotic like he was reading off a piece of paper. I'm gonna call back again later tonight

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guy my interview went well and I was approved.  My husband is about to book my ticket but in my passport it still have my maiden name I haven’t changed it. For my husband use my married name in the filling process. Should he use my married name when buy the ticket since that’s what he use when filing or my maiden name as in my passport? Please 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
41 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

Hey guy my interview went well and I was approved.  My husband is about to book my ticket but in my passport it still have my maiden name I haven’t changed it. For my husband use my married name in the filling process. Should he use my married name when buy the ticket since that’s what he use when filing or my maiden name as in my passport? Please 

Use the name on your Passport and hold a copy of your marriage certificate.

Congratulations 

Edited by Abies

5 hours ago, Ywjammin30 said:

My lawyer suggest I not go to my husband interview

"You can go, but I don’t think they will let you in. Even if they let you in they may interview you too. Usually,  I don't advise you show up at the Consulate if the Cosnulate doesn’t request it."

isn't it a positive when spouse accompanies.????

Your lawyer's advice sounds weird to me too. I plan to accompany my husband to the interview. If they don't let me in, I'll go have a coffee somewhere nearby and wait so we can (hopefully) celebrate immediately after he's done.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jemera said:

Your lawyer's advice sounds weird to me too. I plan to accompany my husband to the interview. If they don't let me in, I'll go have a coffee somewhere nearby and wait so we can (hopefully) celebrate immediately after he's done.

Agreed my hubby was asked by CO where is your wife right now?  Of course I was there waiting outside the consulate. I think it helped if you look at my review and see that hubby got asked a lot questions.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, crissyfisher said:

Congrats!! 💃💃💃💃Waiting all day for for my dance moves.  Have a safe flight to the United States 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Use the name on your Passport and hold a copy of your marriage certificate.

Congratulations 

Thank u 😄

1 hour ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congrats!! 💃💃💃💃Waiting all day for for my dance moves.  Have a safe flight to the United States 

Thank u . Your time will come very soon :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
7 hours ago, classiquemle said:

Our case switched to "In Transit" a couple of hours ago and we got our interview appointment today!!

CC: October 12

Interview Date: November 13

SOO excited, nervous, happy!!  🤩

wow congrats, mine also CC on 12-Oct. Hope to get interview date soon. :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.