dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

UPDATES: Hi guys good day to you all i just wanna update the forum i just got my Permanent Residence Card(PRC) aka Green Card This morning in my mailbox....😃 can't wait for ROC to come and Go.........

Congratulations you are now offical 👍🏾😀

Timeline
16 minutes ago, boro said:

I got an email from NVC that confirms a interview date. No attachment included. Do I consider NVC email to be a interview letter ? Thanks in advance!!!!!

Congratulations🎉🎉

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

I believe that that you will get your GC before Friday :dance:

I wish..I hope your words become true..will let u know.😊

Timeline
On 10/21/2018 at 10:07 AM, Roxebaman said:

Hi Everyone! My husband will be entering LAX tomorrow. Is there anything he should know? How is the POE process? Do they take you to a room? Do they require you to have a certain amount of money with you? Any advice would be appreciated!

Dont be worried,there's nothing much about LAX. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, boro said:

I got an email from NVC that confirms a interview date. No attachment included. Do I consider NVC email to be a interview letter ? Thanks in advance!!!!!

A print out of that email from the NVC is your interview letter.

Timeline
16 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Hubby received his GC on Saturday at 2:55pm Los Angeles time. Now he is added to all my checking and savings accounts, he is also added to my health insurance policy.  On Thursday we going to the DMV for his ID and learning permit for his driver's license and will add him to the car title too. I am praying for you as well.

Congratulations sis but hubs won't be able to get his learner's permit until he takes/passes the DMV written test.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Abi9 @Ajt3How do I know if my Case Completed at NVC..Just got email from NVC saying all documents are Fees and form are Accepted. should i consider this as my CC at NVC. when i look it up at all the way at TOP it still says at NVC.  and how long they usually take to send you your interview date for Mumbai..? thank you in advance.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jal7700 said:

@Abi9 @Ajt3How do I know if my Case Completed at NVC..Just got email from NVC saying all documents are Fees and form are Accepted. should i consider this as my CC at NVC. when i look it up at all the way at TOP it still says at NVC.  and how long they usually take to send you your interview date for Mumbai..? thank you in advance.

Getting a mail something like that is definitely a good sign.u can always call the NVC and ask whether your case has been completed or not..When did u submit the documents?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Getting a mail something like that is definitely a good sign.u can always call the NVC and ask whether your case has been completed or not..When did u submit the documents?

Submitted 10-Oct

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jal7700 said:

Submitted 10-Oct

It should be done by now.So just call and check with them if your case is complete or not.u can call this time as they will quickly pick up the call before their closing hour.

5 hours ago, Jal7700 said:

I’m also waiting for interview date for Mumbai 

Timeline

Hello everyone, congratulations to all of our friends who are making progress with their interviews and post interviews. We will keep wishing you speed as you proceed. In the meantime, today is 23rd of October... "Hope deferred makes the heart sick (honestly), but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." Can anyone chip in realistic hints on when to expect our interview invites? Will NVC (Lagos embassy) issue out invites this week or until next week? I was quietly expecting a positive news yesterday. Instead of this, this usual story came up again after our 3rd enquiry: 

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: ...... filed by ....................... on behalf of .............

The NVC completed its processing of ............. 's visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in LAGOS, NIGERIA. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Note that my CC was 8/24. I'm optimistic that it will come soon by God's grace but I guess I want to be more informed and instructively encouraged. Maybe I'm getting a bit tired anyway... Haha! Thanks for your wonderful interactions and usual encouragements on this platform. Looking forward to receiving your reactions.

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Ajitob said:

Hello everyone, congratulations to all of our friends who are making progress with their interviews and post interviews. We will keep wishing you speed as you proceed. In the meantime, today is 23rd of October... "Hope deferred makes the heart sick (honestly), but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." Can anyone chip in realistic hints on when to expect our interview invites? Will NVC (Lagos embassy) issue out invites this week or until next week? I was quietly expecting a positive news yesterday. Instead of this, this usual story came up again after our 3rd enquiry: 

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: ...... filed by ....................... on behalf of .............

The NVC completed its processing of ............. 's visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in LAGOS, NIGERIA. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Note that my CC was 8/24. I'm optimistic that it will come soon by God's grace but I guess I want to be more informed and instructively encouraged. Maybe I'm getting a bit tired anyway... Haha! Thanks for your wonderful interactions and usual encouragements on this platform. Looking forward to receiving your reactions.

Wow..at this point..i am thinking less about this interview date...I stopped calling.. making Inquiries .. because it's the same stories ... scheduling done the last 2 days of this month n first week of November...my cc 8/24..it's about time they start giving us our interview dates..

Timeline
37 minutes ago, O&O said:

Wow..at this point..i am thinking less about this interview date...I stopped calling.. making Inquiries .. because it's the same stories ... scheduling done the last 2 days of this month n first week of November...my cc 8/24..it's about time they start giving us our interview dates..

Same here @O&O.  Inpatiently waiting. CC 8/8

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.