dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, CA1515 said:

From what I have seen and follow recent approval.  CEAC shows ISSUED the same day.  You get notification for shipping about 6-7 business days after the interview.

Hmmmm. Well my interview was 20th september, and my case status on CEAC says ready for interview and was updated two days ago. 

image.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Kiwigirl19 said:

Hmmmm. Well my interview was 20th september, and my case status on CEAC says ready for interview and was updated two days ago. 

image.jpeg

You have different embassy though.  Have you track through usvisa site?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Kiwigirl19 said:

image.jpeg

Did you register for your visa delivery? 

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=NewZealand

35 minutes ago, Rameda said:

No we, here in NZ, supply the consulate with a self addressed prepaid courier bag, and that is what they return our visa and passport in. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 10/15/2018 at 2:26 PM, Saaniya said:

Hello everyone.  

VISA APPROVED.  By the grace of Almighty Allah.

It was basic and quite simple .. 7 questions 

Who is calling u?

Love or arranged marriage?

When did u meet ur husband?

How many times did he visit u?

How many people attended the wedding ?

What are his hobbies ?

Have u been to US before ? 

That's all and then he said those magical words.. took me 5 mins .. and I was out.. 

Thanks alot to everyone here for all the help and guidance. Made real good friends in this year long process.  

Goodluck to all those who are waiting.  Should be done soon. 

Congrats, how did you answer "Who is calling you" question ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Jal7700 said:

How Long NVC take to Review all Civil and Financial uploaded Dcouments on website..? any way we can expedite ..?

mine was 12 days. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Mara0899 said:

Congrats, how did you answer "Who is calling you" question ? 

Its same as who filed the petition for you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Update: So it's my 3rd day here in US and in the morning i have visited nearest Social Security office where i have applied for social id.  The process was easy and staff was very nice. 

Hello I have a question if you could help it would be great... Did you have your NIC translated to English? Or was it not required when you had the medical and interview? My husband's interview is on 11/14 and just want to make sure everything is in order. Thanks in advance!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

@valentinasc @Ajt3 have you girls had your flu shots?

@LadyTT357 @Sugarlegetiti @Eye has hubs had their flu shots too?

I just had mine😎

Nope. I had one before coming and had me sick for 2.5 weeks.. I’m against vaccines, call me wild 😜 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Abies said:

I just had mine😎

4 hours ago, Abies said:

I just had mine😎

4 hours ago, Abies said:

I just had mine😎

hello Abies how are you doing dear please what's case id am trying to register for the courier service but its giving me issues.please what can I do.thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.