dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, S and o said:

email which I used to send them an email about my problem and they reply in some hours to tell me what to do and how to fix the problem.. so send them your problem you having and them will tell you what to do

hello thanks but the address you sent the email is not dropping it is saying address is wrong and then what is case ID .thanks

Timeline
6 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

thanks mehn

goodday don Godwin how are you doing and congratulations on your job please how did you register for courier service for delivery of your passport am having issues with it.thanks

Timeline
42 minutes ago, wendykay said:

hello thanks but the address you sent the email is not dropping it is saying address is wrong and then what is case ID .thanks

Case ID is your NVC case number.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Its same as who filed the petition for you?

(Oh, who is calling you as in who is inviting you/filed the case.) Wow! Have silently been trying to interpret this sentence. I thought of waiting for my interview date before asking the house. Good enough, you have answered my silent question. Many thanks.

Timeline
On 10/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, Mr&Mss You said:

Alhamdolillah,  finally joined my wife and my daughter here.  I'll post my POE review and whole journry soon.  😇

Congratulations to you

Timeline
9 minutes ago, wendykay said:

ok thanks themmi, please how much did you pay to receive it at VI.thanks

You're welcome.

You're not going to pay any amount.

I couldn't register at the ustraveldocs...

So I didn't get any notification for visa pick up.I just checked my visa status on nvc website,and i saw issued,then went to the DHL office at VI for pick up afterwards.

I told them I didn't get a notification that my visa is ready for pick up,they told me its because I didn't create a profile,that  my visa has been delivered to them since 3 working days after my interview

Edited by Themmi

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Themmi said:

You're welcome.

You're not going to pay any amount.

I couldn't register at the ustraveldocs...

So I didn't get any notification for visa pick up.I just checked my visa status on nvc website,and i saw issued,then went to the DHL office at VI for pick up afterwards.

I told them I didn't get a notification that my visa is ready for pick up,they told me its because I didn't create a profile,that  my visa has been delivered to them since 3 working days after my interview

ok dear, thanks alot.now that I have registered am sure I will get a notification.

Timeline
Just now, wendykay said:

ok dear, thanks alot.now that I have registered am sure I will get a notification.

Oh,it's no more giving u issues.Thank God you've registered successfully

When is your interview date

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Themmi said:

yes dear was looking for where I will make payment on the site but since you said no payment I think am good to go then.thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Yumnaah said:

Hello I have a question if you could help it would be great... Did you have your NIC translated to English? Or was it not required when you had the medical and interview? My husband's interview is on 11/14 and just want to make sure everything is in order. Thanks in advance!

No dear it is'nt required anywhere during visa process and after.  As till today i dont have NICOP either.  

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Themmi said:

my interview date is 23rd Oct next week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.