dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Hi my wife send me the copy of affidavit of support. And the person who filled i864 mentioned his name, address and mobile number but didn't signed where preparer supposed to sign. Is that ok? We send original to Nvc and that's one got from preparer computer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Hi my wife send me the copy of affidavit of support. And the person who filled i864 mentioned his name, address and mobile number but didn't signed where preparer supposed to sign. Is that ok? We send original to Nvc and that's one got from preparer computer.

Since nvc already has the original which carries the preparer's information and signature,tell your wife to scan the page that carries the preparer's signature so you can attach it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Thank u so much @ABK how's things going for u??

Everything is going fine. I will be moving to US next month inshAllah. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Reqahmed said:

Hi anyone know how to apply for extra transcript of 2017 quickly? To get within week. Thank you 

If you need extra 2017 transcripts IRS.gov or you can just make copies of the one you have.

12 hours ago, Reqahmed said:

Hi I m from Bangladesh. Waiting for interview date . My case complete was on August 23. Plz would u inform me about ur case. Have u got ur interview date, when was cc date. What papers need i prepare at present. Hopefully u will give ur ans asap. 

3 hours ago, Ashliz said:

Hi I m from Bangladesh. Waiting for interview date . My case complete was on August 23. Plz would u inform me about ur case. Have u got ur interview date, when was cc date. What papers need i prepare at present. Hopefully u will give ur ans asap. 

My cc was 26th of July. I got interview next week. However some people waiting up to 3 months to get interview date. You everything you send to nvc. Also text messages, call log, picture etc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 9/14/2018 at 10:52 AM, Abies said:

Safe travels to the US @Zelixx @Ajt3 and myself while @Sugarlegetiti @RC23 will be picking up their husbands at the airport too which will all be happening within one week from now.

Hopefully we apply for ROC at about same time and create a whatsapp group prior to filing the I-751 which will help us get documentarily ready and prepared. 

Again,I'm hopeful @judy karim is gonna join the train too. Congratulations to your husband in advance on his forthcoming interview.

Cheers..!

Yes sis I pray to be on that fast moving train soon!! Inshallah all will end in praise!! 🤲🏽🤲🏽

So guys only 1 day remaining of my interview at ISLAMABAD Embassy,prepared everything for interview original civil documents and copies of financial documents and some pics and video call screenshots.

The quick thing i need your opinion guys is our lawyer made two mistakes while filling Ds_260,first we missed to add the previous address of mine before marriage of my parents.

Secondly my younger son is not coming with me but my lawyer says YES to question (is this child immigrating with you).but he is not coming with me.

So i should explain to consular these things before interview?

will there be any impact on interview?

Thanks for your heLp and good luck to all of you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Beast7 said:

So guys only 1 day remaining of my interview at ISLAMABAD Embassy,prepared everything for interview original civil documents and copies of financial documents and some pics and video call screenshots.

The quick thing i need your opinion guys is our lawyer made two mistakes while filling Ds_260,first we missed to add the previous address of mine before marriage of my parents.

Secondly my younger son is not coming with me but my lawyer says YES to question (is this child immigrating with you).but he is not coming with me.

So i should explain to consular these things before interview?

will there be any impact on interview?

Thanks for your heLp and good luck to all of you!

Yes explain to the CO before the interview, sometimes I don't understand this lawyers with this mistakes. Best of luck tomorrow, will be waiting for the visa approval news

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi @Ajt3, How long did it take you to get your passport back after the approval? Did you have it couriered to your place or picked it up at one of their pick up locations? My wife has scheduled an exam on OCT 13th and the interview is on the 5th. She needs her passport in order to sit for the exam, so wanted to make sure if she should reschedule or if she'll receive it back in time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.