dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

No @Possible18 She just scanned and send them to me and i just settled down to print them(you can just scan them neatly and email it to ur hubby and he will just print them once and arrange them in order to reduce the cost of you sending it through DHL)

They didn't even ask me for her transcript,our call logs or message logs everything went smooth 

Ok thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Always welcome buddy. By his grace,we will be in the US in a few days to start our lives with our loved ones. 

Guess you have finished packing?

Yes almost everything done.now just waiting for the final day.Hope all goes well in the airport..what about u?? All done?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajt3 said:

Yes almost everything done.now just waiting for the final day.Hope all goes well in the airport..what about u?? All done?

Almost done too...

Finished packing up,now waiting on my job to give me a referral/reference letter since I'm still gonna remain in the same line of job(Nursing).

Hopefully it should be ready before Wednesday.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Almost done too...

Finished packing up,now waiting on my job to give me a referral/reference letter since I'm still gonna remain in the same line of job(Nursing).

Hopefully it should be ready before Wednesday.

That's wonderful.seems you are completely sorted with your work.Very organized..My first plan is to go to New York and have a small trip.Then will try in schools.As I also want to remain in the same field of teaching.I am so happy for u.Best of luck for your job too.By Wednesday you will get the good news and letter in your hand.:jest::dance:

Timeline
Just now, Ajt3 said:

That's wonderful.seems you are completely sorted with your work.Very organized..My first plan is to go to New York and have a small trip.Then will try in schools.As I also want to remain in the same field of teaching.I am so happy for u.Best of luck for your job too.By Wednesday you will get the good news and letter in your hand.:jest::dance:

Wow.. I love teaching too and I'm so happy for you too.

I love to become a Nurse Tutor in the US some day but first thing first,i will be taking the RN refresher's course (6-12months) so that i can challenge the California Board Of Nursing exam and will be also be working part-time as a CNA in the hospital so as to familiarise with the task ahead of me. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Abies said:

I love to become a Nurse Tutor in the US some day but first thing first,i will be taking the RN refresher's course (6-12months) so that i can challenge the California Board Of Nursing exam and will be also be working part-time as a CNA in the hospital so as to familiarise with the task ahead of me. 

I'm sure you will do really well in your exam.Best of luck. put all your important educational documents in your luggage.Oh God!.we have so many plans in our head.just pray all goes well.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

I'm sure you will do really well in your exam.Best of luck. put all your important educational documents in your luggage.Oh God!.we have so many plans in our head.just pray all goes well.

Thanks alot buddy and i wish you the very best in all your endeavour.:dance:

My husband already took my educational documents to the US the last time he visited me for evaluation.:jest:

Awhole lot still needs to be done in our lives before we can fit into the American System completely.:bonk: :oops:

Edited by Abies

Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

@Abies Bring all transcripts from your nursing school, because without it they wont allow you to register.  Assuming you already have it, try to register to either kaplan RN NCLEX review (online) and Uworld RN review (online).  Also, buy this book Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN®Examination, 7th Edition.

With those you should be fine, and its smart that you will be working as a cna.  You’ll learn a whole lot before you get your license.  Nursing here is quit different from back home, in a good way.  Good luck to you. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

@Ajt3Welcome to New York in advance  a city that never sleeps..😂😀

Timeline
1 hour ago, O&O said:

@Ajt3Welcome to New York in advance  a city that never sleeps..😂😀

Hey so u r from New York?? Wonderful.I am dying to see Statue of liberty and Niagra falls.Will go there.But I will be staying in Boston.2 and half hours from Newyork..Not far.I will be in your neighbor state. :rofl:

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Thanks alot buddy and i wish you the very best in all your endeavour.:dance:

My husband already took my educational documents to the US the last time he visited me for evaluation.:jest:

Awhole lot still needs to be done in our lives before we can fit into the American System completely.:bonk: :oops:

How can I forget I am talking to @Abies the lady who is always prepared and pre-organised in every field.Hats off to you my fine young lady.You are great. You have the talent and capability.. Everything will be smooth for you. You go girl (L):thumbs: we will learn the Layers of the land soon.

Edited by Ajt3

Timeline
2 hours ago, Possible18 said:

@Abies Bring all transcripts from your nursing school, because without it they wont allow you to register.  Assuming you already have it, try to register to either kaplan RN NCLEX review (online) and Uworld RN review (online).  Also, buy this book Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN®Examination, 7th Edition.

With those you should be fine, and its smart that you will be working as a cna.  You’ll learn a whole lot before you get your license.  Nursing here is quit different from back home, in a good way.  Good luck to you. 

Alright sis.. thank God you know much about it,i will really need you to put me through when i arrive. 

For the transcripts,I already have them and for the exams you just told me about,I know alittle about it but will contact you for more details on it as soon as I arrive the US as well as the text book you made mention of. 

Thank you so much for this information.. I truly appreciate.

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

How can I forget I am talking to @Abies the lady who is always prepared and pre-organised in every field.Hats off to you my fine young lady.You are great. You have the talent and capability.. Everything will be smooth for you. You go girl (L):thumbs: we will learn the Layers of the land soon.

Lmao. @Ajt3 thank you so much for the compliments. I know you too will do wonderfully well in your area of specialty. 

I'm also praying that adaptation doesn't become a problem for us because I have never been out of my country.. 

Happy flight to the US my beloved friend in whom i'm well pleased.

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Endorsing this...on point ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.