1,373 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2018 at 4:49 AM, Charles_n_Grace said:

We had our interview Friday in Louisville KY. The IO was pleasant and the interview was quick. 

I believe she watched how we acted in the waiting room. My wife teased me about being nervous. I joked with her daughters. We acted like a family. 

Our evidence was medical bills bills addressed to the youngest daughter at my address. 

I honestly believe the IO had already made her decision before the interview and just needed the data to back up her decision. 

were you asked any personal questions?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 hours ago, pizzaday said:

I'm loosing my mind a little bit between all these systems. Just to confirm, once again, the difference between USCIS' websites... It is my understanding that:

— OLD: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do. Is the case tracker app/system even older? Or are these two connected/same?

— NEW: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov (redirects to https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant after sign-in).

Is that still correct?

In that case, our current status is:
OLD: AOS Ready for Interview / EAD Received / AP Received
Tracker app: AOS Ready for Interview / EAD Received / AP Received
NEW: AOS Received / EAD Received / AP Received

Hoping that we'll start seeing more September AP/EADs this month 🤞

correct

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

What is the current starus for Advance Parole and EAD approvals? Anyone from September got their NOA2 or still August,18 is being processed?

Edited by A_R

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Does anyone know if, after a change of address, they send just one confirmation letter or three (one for I485, I765 and I131)? I think someone mentioned it on this forum a while ago but I can't find it right now. Thanks!

Edited by Daniel P

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
17 hours ago, Daniel P said:

Does anyone know if, after a change of address, they send just one confirmation letter or three (one for I485, I765 and I131)? I think someone mentioned it on this forum a while ago but I can't find it right now. Thanks!

Ive got only one by email and one by mail.

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mr & Mr said:

Ive got only one by email and one by mail.

Ok, thanks! I just learnt that I got a letter from immigration that was incorrectly delivered to the neighbor and returned (the address was correct). Since I already got a letter for the change of address I was just trying to figure out what it could be... Hopefully they will resend it in the coming days.

Edited by Daniel P

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I filed my AOS on September (September 25th, Category F2b). Do you guys think is worth to expedite EAD with work letters? I have two interviews coming next Monday. I know it would take 2-6 weeks to receive EAD with expedite request, but at this point I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
19 minutes ago, juan2587 said:

I filed my AOS on September (September 25th, Category F2b). Do you guys think is worth to expedite EAD with work letters? I have two interviews coming next Monday. I know it would take 2-6 weeks to receive EAD with expedite request, but at this point I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I've seen Someone expedite their EAD due to a job offer in addition to her reasons they were hit by a hurricane so that was another additional reason since they needed to rebuild and I think they approved it.

For F2b I have no clue,it doesn't hurt to try though.

On 1/2/2019 at 1:39 PM, Oleh said:

Happy new year everyone! 

I just wanted to share with you that my EAD status changed today to new card is being produced! Hope that it would not take to much time to be delivered. 

Hello! Congrats!! Did you expedite your EAD

First post on this forum, 

I am at 104 days, waiting on EAD and AP card. 

Hopefully it doesn't take much longer to receive the combo card. 

Me and my wife have a trip planned for the last week of June. I want to go ahead and purchase international airfare. 
I hope we can receive the actual green card by then. If not I hope the interview is not around that week. 
What are my chances the interview is around those days? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
13 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

On what basis may I ask? 

I called USCIS and told them that I have a job offer and I need to expedite based on severe financial loss. After two weeks I received a notice asking for proof. So I wrote a letter telling them that I have a job waiting for me and I’m supposed to start in February. Also I included a job letter that’s all. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

So I didn't read through all the 43 pages lol. I filed my EAD/AP/AOS (Philadelphia office) in September, NOA1 September 12. I guess no one that isn't expedited heard anything yet? I know people that got their EAD/AP 3 months after biometrics last year (October), so I'm hoping they're still on that pace. I had my biometrics October 11th btw

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.