alol

Seattle Office AOS Filers

44 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I am also from Seattle and have been waiting for my interview to be scheduled.

Here is my timeline-

Category - F2A Spouse of an LPR, working on H1b.

- Filed i-130 with PD 27th April'2017 at CSC, case got transferred to NBC on 10/17/2018 (still pending).

- Filed AOS i-485, i-131, i-751 at NBC on 08/28/2018 using Chart B 'Dates for Filling'.

- i-485 status updated to 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview' on 10/02/2018.

Since then no movement on my case :) .

Edited by VG31

Hi ! People ,

Just want to share - I live in Seattle Area - I submitted in Chicago 

November 17, 2017 - AOS applied

Dec 18, 2017- Biometrics done

Feb 4, 2018 -EAD card - received

March 15, 2018- Case is ready to be interviewed

after that no more update in the USCIS online update - 14 months of waiting 

I already renewed my EAD as it will expired on January 23,2019

Received a letter that it's automatically renewed for 180 days more . 

Any updates that you could share with me ?

Thanks and God bless us all .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Wondering how long on average you all waited for the EAD/AP card. Submitted AOS from K1 on Nov 23rd. We're at about 2 months now and I feel like it'll be at least 2 more... I'm just hoping it doesn't take 5-6  😩

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Seattle office

Applied for AoS Sep 2017

Interview date Jan 2019 - approved

Apr 2017 - Came to US on TN Visa (first time)

Aug 2017 - Married USC

Sep 2017 - Applied for AOS, with EAD/AP

Oct 2017 - Biometrics

Dec 2017 - Received EAD/AP Combo card

Mar 2018 - Interview ready to be scheduled

Aug 2018 - Applied for renewal of EAD/AP

Dec 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled

Jan 2019 - AOS Interview Approved

Feb 2019 - (17 days later) GC in hand! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Seattle Washington filers . How’s everyone. I got my interview last jan29,2019 .  It’s more 30 days now and I don’t hear any update from them . Anyone here have the same experience? I’m so tired of waiting . I’ve been hanging for almost 2 years now . 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Seattle filer here, filed for AOS from K1 in July 2018, received EAD and AP card at end of November 2018. Case status went to Ready To Be Scheduled For Interview in September, and... *cue tumbleweed*.

Reckon it'll be another year at least. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/19/2018 at 5:45 PM, Mv125 said:

Still waiting! It sucks!

Here too.

Transferred in June 2018, however, my PD is Jan 2018.

12/16/2017 - Married

1/06/2018 - AOS Package (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131) Sent via USPS - Chicago Lockbox 

1/10/2018 - AOS Package "Delivered" at Chicago Lockbox - After 2 delivery attempts.

1/12/2018 - Official Priority Date.

1/17/2018 - NOA1 electronic copy received - 4 Email and Text notifications (12:30am EST)

1/22/2018 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

1/26/2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received - 2/9/18 (For I-485/I-765)

2/09/2018 - Biometrics completed - Charlotte office - Very efficient!

5/30/2018 - Notification of i-485 Interview scheduled 

6/4/2018 - Interview notice arrived in Mail (July 9)

6/4/2018 - Called to request transfer case to Seattle (Moving June 25)

6/14/2018 - I-765 - Card is being Produced (Day 156)

6/21/2018 - EAD Card delivered (USPS tracking sent 2 days earlier)

6/28/2018 - Confirmation of Interview Cancellation

3/08/2019 - Re-Applied for AP/EAD extension (Exp Date: 6/13/2019)

• 10 months later...

I came over on a K-1 and filed to adjust status in October 2019. Today I received a letter for initial interview for my AOS for the end of Feb, how is this possible? I was under the impression that is was taking 1.5 years to get an interview date. I’m not complaining but wondering why I received one so quickly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Mer&Dav said:

I came over on a K-1 and filed to adjust status in October 2019. Today I received a letter for initial interview for my AOS for the end of Feb, how is this possible? I was under the impression that is was taking 1.5 years to get an interview date. I’m not complaining but wondering why I received one so quickly.

Dont worry...same thing happened with me too...I filed my AOS in June 2019 and my interview was on 27 th jan 2020. I was extreemly nervous that how come it got scheduled so early..when it was about to take 1-2 years...i was having all kind of bad thoughts lol...bt i guess v jus got lucky...my interview went fine n got an update same day of approval...

Do u filed for k1 and k2 as well...??

3 minutes ago, Knome said:

Dont worry...same thing happened with me too...I filed my AOS in June 2019 and my interview was on 27 th jan 2020. I was extreemly nervous that how come it got scheduled so early..when it was about to take 1-2 years...i was having all kind of bad thoughts lol...bt i guess v jus got lucky...my interview went fine n got an update same day of approval...

Do u filed for k1 and k2 as well...??

That’s such a relief to hear! I don’t know why I’m so nervous over such a good thing lol. I filed for the k1 and two k2 for my two children. How about you?

The interview should go well, we bought our home together, we are joint on everything, have a 7 month old together and I’m pregnant with another. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Mer&Dav said:

That’s such a relief to hear! I don’t know why I’m so nervous over such a good thing lol. I filed for the k1 and two k2 for my two children. How about you?

The interview should go well, we bought our home together, we are joint on everything, have a 7 month old together and I’m pregnant with another. 

Idk why i have a feeling ...i analyzed all the cases in seattle which got approved or interview scheduled fast were the ones where K1 and K2 both were involved. I filed for k1 and my k2 daughter. Everything will be fine keep calm and good luck :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.