2,056 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Our journey has come to an end. 

My wife received her green card yesterday! 

We applied in May 2017

interview in June 2018 

Received an email to re-do medical test and police report in Sept. 2019

Re-oath taken on Oct. 26th 2019

Visa received Oct 28th 

Green card received Dec 2nd  

We filed Writ of Mandamus and spent $8k 

The embassy of Amman! 

Good luck to all of you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
17 hours ago, Muhammad&Mansory said:

We applied in May 2017

interview in June 2018 

Visa received Oct 28th 

The embassy of Amman! 

Good luck to all of you. 

Congratulations 💃💃

And thank you for updating us. 

I wish you the best in the future. 

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

23 hours ago, Anibunny said:

Got 4 updates the month of November finally.  Last one was nov 26th and ceac status also changed from the / to or with that last update. Its been a week since then so hoping for word soon. Should be any day now judging by other's similar experiences, no?

I got an update on November 27 and the / changed to or. On December 2 I got an email asking for my passport. You will get something soon!

On 12/3/2019 at 10:20 PM, Muhammad&Mansory said:

We applied in May 2017

interview in June 2018 

Visa received Oct 28th 

The embassy of Amman! 

Good luck to all of you. 

Congrats 💐 I thing WoM is part of the process officially now 😞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Djibouti
Timeline
20 hours ago, Butterfly19 said:

Hello everyone, any ideas regarding case status change within the last two weeks  from AP to “expiring soon”!! Please let me know what’s the best to do? Interview in April 2018, been in contact with the embassy, they’ve been asking for the same documents over and over! 

Thanks

Hello

I have the same issue,  I have sent the documents just after my wife the interview.  The embassy were telling me to contact the USCIS since that time.  Last month the ceac profile showed me "expiring soon ". I have no idea what to do too. Just waiting for any response. 

Had our interview today in Ankara. Iranian beneficiary. They could not see many of our documents in ceac. Asked us to upload them again. I suspect because we switched embassy someone dropped the ball somewhere. They kept her passport and told her not to worry at all. They said once we upload documents in 3 to 5 days we should have our passport back with visa in it. Fingers crossed. Hopefully they kept her passport is a good sign. 

3 hours ago, salhasl said:

Had our interview today in Ankara. Iranian beneficiary. They could not see many of our documents in ceac. Asked us to upload them again. I suspect because we switched embassy someone dropped the ball somewhere. They kept her passport and told her not to worry at all. They said once we upload documents in 3 to 5 days we should have our passport back with visa in it. Fingers crossed. Hopefully they kept her passport is a good sign. 

Was it your first interview ? 

Abd how long have you been in AP ?

9 hours ago, salhasl said:

Congratulations so happy for you! 
So how do u feel about giving IV to Iranians in general (people you may interact with) in ur recent interview? ESP for parents second interview? 
thanks! 

Edited by Butterfly19

I’m happy to say my wife received her visa today! We interviewed in Ankara last month, refused under the PP. contacted 2 weeks later to submit the passport only and now visa in hand!  Here’s to hope for anyone not interviewing yet and praying for those who were unfairly put in AP hell that it will end soon. God bless you all in this wonderful group. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.