893 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
18 minutes ago, SmarterChild said:

just received our i-130 petition approval from the uscis texas service center. NOA1 was Jul 27, 2018. NOA2, Mar 13, 2019.

Hey Congratulations I am so happy for yall! Our NOA1 was also Jul 27 at Tx center. Did you receive by mail or email? Did you see the change of status online? Thanks a lot.

6 minutes ago, waitingforgood said:

Hey Congratulations I am so happy for yall! Our NOA1 was also Jul 27 at Tx center. Did you receive by mail or email? Did you see the change of status online? Thanks a lot.

thanks! i just received an email from the uscis stating that they had taken action on our case. they provided a link to sign in to https://my.uscis.gov/ and when i logged in it was written that our petition was approved. if i try to check my case status at https://www.uscis.gov/ it still only says that the case was received and nothing more. i’d highly suggest you make an account on the myuscis website and associate your case with the account to get the most accurate information pertaining to your case.

Edited by SmarterChild

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
51 minutes ago, SmarterChild said:

yeah, i'm thinking the process will last until june at least.

Took NVC one month to receive my case from USCIS and now I'm at 7 weeks since then and still don't have a case number....

Just now, Musicsaves said:

Took NVC one month to receive my case from USCIS and now I'm at 7 weeks since then and still don't have a case number....

dang, hopefully they'll take care of you sooner rather than later. we've just been hoping for the best and planning for the worst with this whole process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
Just now, SmarterChild said:

dang, hopefully they'll take care of you sooner rather than later. we've just been hoping for the best and planning for the worst with this whole process.

Yeah same here...I was so excited when I got my NOA2 dated 12/21 but this part is going to drag on I feel :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
On 3/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, ReemRonny said:

Dont worry, try to contact an congressman or a senator :)

their is alot of cases that are not approved till now and they have your same pd “ 9 july”

231D86D7-E1F7-4B4A-859B-492821B1339B.png

FA6635BE-7B14-4336-B241-D060A8CAE97C.png

Hi, what website or app is this?

Timeline
11 hours ago, SmarterChild said:

just received our i-130 petition approval from the uscis texas service center. NOA1 was Jul 27, 2018. NOA2, Mar 13, 2019.

Congrats on your approval! I pray I get approved soon. My PD is July 25, 2018 and haven't heard anything and its almost my 9th month. Am getting depressed and have given up!

Edited by chiblosom
typo

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ReemRonny said:

Case tracker app 

Oh wow I have the app, what option do I choose?

Edited by chiblosom

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Trena181 said:

Dont give up keep the faith we are wait too.  At least it seems like Texas is on task. .I'm still waiting for Nebraska 

Thanks Trena!

5 minutes ago, chiblosom said:

Oh wow I have the app, what option do I choose?

1) press search

2) you can choose from 100 to 500 case numbers before your case number or after your case number and then press search and finally choose i130 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.