2,949 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Psquare said:

calm down and explain your case...was it the denial of asylum that led u to removal or you were already in removal proceedings before,,and what are the documents you attached to your vawa application?? 

@Psquare my asylum was not denied yet.Thanks for your help.I was able to call the officer and he said they just want to update my case with homeland security since I only did change of address with USCIS.Thanks for the concern.

I called my probono this morning to ask her file i485,i765 c09. I need to go to work since I still have to supply for my son (with my abuser)

She said my 4th prima facie arrived to her office and will be expired April 8th2019, means 130-day prima facie (my 3rd one expire in Nov 25). Have you guys ever received some prima facie with that duration? I thought the prima facie varies from 60days, 90 days or 180 days only.

About my i485,i765 c9 she said she was consulted with her director and they both agree that iam not qualified for c9 category(?!?!) Because it's for refugee and asylum. 

She is my pro Bono and I didn't pay for her service, hence I understand that I shouldn't expect too much from her. And she was very benevolent to file i360 for me a year ago 

I just want to say thank you to @sandrja and everyone here. Thanks to you I know IAM not alone. Thanks to @sandranj because of her devotion to help us with heart and knowledge. God bless you all.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Aburi2018 said:

The mail said order of recognizance compliance.Please does anyone know what this mean?

They are restoring your scheduled immigration appointments

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Aburi2018 said:

@Psquare my asylum was not denied yet.Thanks for your help.I was able to call the officer and he said they just want to update my case with homeland security since I only did change of address with USCIS.Thanks for the concern.

then what made you get removal proceedings

1 hour ago, Hopemama said:

I called my probono this morning to ask her file i485,i765 c09. I need to go to work since I still have to supply for my son (with my abuser)

She said my 4th prima facie arrived to her office and will be expired April 8th2019, means 130-day prima facie (my 3rd one expire in Nov 25). Have you guys ever received some prima facie with that duration? I thought the prima facie varies from 60days, 90 days or 180 days only.

About my i485,i765 c9 she said she was consulted with her director and they both agree that iam not qualified for c9 category(?!?!) Because it's for refugee and asylum. 

She is my pro Bono and I didn't pay for her service, hence I understand that I shouldn't expect too much from her. And she was very benevolent to file i360 for me a year ago 

I just want to say thank you to @sandrja and everyone here. Thanks to you I know IAM not alone. Thanks to @sandranj because of her devotion to help us with heart and knowledge. God bless you all.

If you have a pending I-485, you qualify to file I-765 under C9 since C9 means that you have a pending AOS

If you haven’t filed I-485 yet, tell her that you can file I-765 under C9 at the same time I-485 is filed. 

1 hour ago, Valerie899 said:

So far its been like almost 5 months I have applied for ead and nothing yet. I applied 07/09 and received an RFE 08/24 for name clarification, since my name was misspelled and they received it on 09/06 . I wish I could receive some news before I start school. School is soo expensive 😞

I-765 C09 takes 2-5 months currently and the website says you are outside of processing times if you filed before 02 July 2018. Since you filed on 09 July 2018, you should hear soon but you are still within the normal processing times. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
2 hours ago, iwillsurvive said:

I-765 C09 takes 2-5 months currently and the website says you are outside of processing times if you filed before 02 July 2018. Since you filed on 09 July 2018, you should hear soon but you are still within the normal processing times. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Hello guys

Please is anyone went or waiting for interview at the local office in Newark, NJ?

Timeline

I have got my AOS appointment notice today, my i-360 was approved last dec.

looks like field office send me a family based format appointment notice and checklist. not for vawa. because the notice said  need appear with petitioner, but am self-petitioner.

but i will be there myself only

sandranj,  I am not sure if you can help me answer this?

I have divorced after I-360 approved,  but i can't find original marriage certificate. can I only bring  divorce judgement instead of marriage certificate,  does this the matter to my interview???

In the notice asked to Bring ORIGINAL and copies of 

ID

EAD card

Certified court dispositions

Travel Documents entered USA

birth certificate  for Beneficiary, petitioner and ALL children

marriage certificate

If applying for LPR based on marriage to USC or LPR, please priovide supporting evidence of bona fides such as:

wedding or family photos

proof of joint residence

bank statements and credit card statement

proof of medical, dental, life insurance

Fuuny enough these are my updated on both accounts: USCIS ==> 

Document Was Mailed To Me

On February 21, 2017, we mailed your document for Receipt Number MSC**********

While on DHS 

November 28, 2018

Case Was Approved

On November 28, 2018, we approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC********. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
Current as of today at 6:21 a.m

So as you can see guys having both accounts made my life much easier. 

1Capture.PNG

Edited by Military

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.