The Nature  Boy

TONIGHT, 9:00pm ET: Watch Trump Announce Supreme Court Pick on Fox News Channel

53 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I am all for leaving it alone and moving on and stop letting both sides use it as a political football 

Same here as well. Honestly if they start playing with it might cause me to leave the party.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I am all for leaving it alone and moving on and stop letting both sides use it as a political football 

I am all for leaving it alone and let women decide if they want an abortion or not. And not have to travel to another state or even Canada or Mexico to have an abortion. 

39 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Hell yeah she is going to keep going and going until she keels over.

IMO, that's how it should be - unless a judge is incapacitated mentally or physically. People may disagree with her, but she's a smart tough lady, and I don't see her retiring any time soon.

9 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Same here as well. Honestly if they start playing with it might cause me to leave the party.

Perhaps if Republicans did start leaving and cast out those from their ranks who want to toy with these issues, America would be better for it. The current establishment will never learn otherwise.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

4 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

IMO, that's how it should be - unless a judge is incapacitated mentally or physically. People may disagree with her, but she's a smart tough lady, and I don't see her retiring any time soon.

Perhaps if Republicans did start leaving and cast out those from their ranks who want to toy with these issues, America would be better for it. The current establishment will never learn otherwise.

I have said it many times, 2 words that should never again come out of a pubs mouth. Abortion or Rape

11 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

I am all for leaving it alone and let women decide if they want an abortion or not. And not have to travel to another state or even Canada or Mexico to have an abortion. 

Same here as long as it's before 16 weeks.

46 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Well I completely agree that both parties are going to the far fringes of either party which is driving out the middle of each party to become Independents.

4 hours ago, Unidentified said:

Where have you heard that? I've seen two sources now saying that he is all for getting rid of it.

I saw an NBC and CNN article last night about it, though I'd have to dig a little to pull it out. Ah.. here are Kavanaugh's own words in this article:

"If confirmed to the D.C. Circuit, I would follow Roe v. Wade faithfully and fully. That would be binding precedent of the court," Kavanaugh said, referring to the legal principle of stare decisis. "It's been decided by the Supreme Court."

The article then went on to say that he wouldn't share his personal views. I can't find any history of Kavanaugh acknowledging a mistake of the Suprememe Court.

4 hours ago, Unidentified said:

3 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

It's a baby at 16 weeks but not at 15 weeks and 6 days?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Daisy.Chain said:

I saw an NBC and CNN article last night about it, though I'd have to dig a little to pull it out. Ah.. here are Kavanaugh's own words in this article:

"If confirmed to the D.C. Circuit, I would follow Roe v. Wade faithfully and fully. That would be binding precedent of the court," Kavanaugh said, referring to the legal principle of stare decisis. "It's been decided by the Supreme Court."

The article then went on to say that he wouldn't share his personal views. I can't find any history of Kavanaugh acknowledging a mistake of the Suprememe Court.

Thank you, I will do more research. I only read it early this morning as it popped up on my news feed on the phone. 

I am not going to get into the whole abortion discussion as it will most likely spiral out of control  but strictly speaking at either 15 or 16 weeks it's still a fetus, not a baby until it's born. 

3 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I agree. Anything after that would be awful. The youngest surviving premature baby was born at 21 weeks. At 23 weeks the survival rate is about 20-35%. 

2 hours ago, Daisy.Chain said:

My personal opinion would be that it's a baby at inception. But I think the 16 week threshold is fine to pacify the Left

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

My personal opinion would be that it's a baby at inception. But I think the 16 week threshold is fine to pacify the Left

Don't blame the left, you are the one who is fine with it.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

*Conception. Inception is a movie.

Like above poster said: don't blame the left, you're the one saying you're fine with it. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

*Conception. Inception is a movie.

Like above poster said: don't blame the left, you're the one saying you're fine with it. 

Totem-inception-2010-26704568-480-200.gi