The Nature  Boy

TONIGHT, 9:00pm ET: Watch Trump Announce Supreme Court Pick on Fox News Channel

53 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Póg mo said:

Pregnancy lasts around 40 weeks. Conservatives aren't exactly famous for caring about babies that have been born. 

The joke was

Absolute gold.. 

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

40 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

The joke was

Absolute gold.. 

What is not funny is that the democratic war on poverty,  which is code name for keep them poor and on the democratic dole, has destroyed the family structure in most minority homes and created the ability for people to produce unwanted kids for a check. I think Hillary calls them super predators. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

What is not funny is that the democratic war on poverty,  which is code name for keep them poor and on the democratic dole, has destroyed the family structure in most minority homes and created the ability for people to produce unwanted kids for a check. I think Hillary calls them super predators. 

How does this whole get money for having kids thing work here in the US?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
9 hours ago, Satisfied said:

Very well, for some...

I mean more like actual info about how it works but I guess I'll find that info myself. I'm not into the whole watching weird people on youtube thing. 

29 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

I mean more like actual info about how it works but I guess I'll find that info myself. I'm not into the whole watching weird people on youtube thing. 

Basically they get more benefits for more children that they have. Also at the end of the year they get an extra $2k a child back in taxes. So basically they get WIC, EBT, and other incentives.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Unidentified said:

Oh, sorry.  But honestly, watching a few will give you insight into the mentality of these types.There are multiple programs.  EBT/good stamps. Cheap to free housing, tax benefits.  I don't pretend to know them all.  I'm sure if you googled "assistance for families with children" or "programs to feed familes", you'd get some reading material.

And while there is nothing wrong with getting aid when needed (been there, done that), there is a huge difference in doing so, and in popping out multiple kids for a bigger slice of the welfare pie just because one doesn't want to work.  These are the ones I take issue with; they don't just need assistance, they are gaming the system to keep getting more money.  But it will never be enough to properly care for all their offspring, who will be forced to grow up in poverty conditions, perhaps with a parent(s) who are not truly concerned with their welfare.  (Who was it here that suggested liberals are the only ones who care about the kids after they are born??)

Another aspect of it is the abuse.   On EBT, your food choices are somewhat limited.  (Though there have been examples of people buying more expensive foods than I would choose to afford). More commonly, people will sell their EBT cards for cash so they can buy alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, or whatever other prohibited items they want.  I have been offered $200 cards for $150 as an example, by random strangers on the street.

Edited by Satisfied