dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, deepkhatti said:

Is Mumbai Consulate Pivot or Non-Pivot?

Mumbai is Non-Pivot.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hello everyone 

i want to asked a question? 

How long it take NVC to send a file via expedite to the us embassy Senegal 🇸🇳 

it has 2 weeks now and no response from the embassy yet and I don’t know why?

can I call the embassy or my husband the petitional I am the beneficiary please advise 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

No- I got the $120.00 fee first for the 864 and once that processed, the $325.00 fee was accessible.

Ok. So how many days after payment did your first fee showed paid?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

Ok. So how many days after payment did your first fee showed paid?

2 days. I paid on Tuesday and it showed as paid on Thursday. With the $325.00, I used a different account to pay on Thursday and it showed up as deducted on Friday. I logged in yesterday and saw that the AOS application was open so I completed it for that case. I went ahead and mailed the docs bc the second case's fee should be processed by Tuesday.

Timeline
1 minute ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

2 days. I paid on Tuesday and it showed as paid on Thursday. With the $325.00, I used a different account to pay on Thursday and it showed up as deducted on Friday. I logged in yesterday and saw that the AOS application was open so I completed it for that case. I went ahead and mailed the docs bc the second case's fee should be processed by Tuesday.

Wow.. yours was very quick

Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Wow.. yours was very quick

Yes I received the 864 fee immediately. I saw it when I logged into the CEAC system the day I received my welcome letters. The day after I completed the D261, I called to have them review it and assign me as the agent, as recommended on this site. The rep said I saved 2-3 weeks doing that

Timeline
3 minutes ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

Yes I received the 864 fee immediately. I saw it when I logged into the CEAC system the day I received my welcome letters. The day after I completed the D261, I called to have them review it and assign me as the agent, as recommended on this site. The rep said I saved 2-3 weeks doing that

Wow.. I have filled the ds261,chose my husband the petitioner as the agent. We are calling them tomorrow so they can review ours too. Was it after the call your fees were opened for payment?

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hey guys! I’m waiting at the NVC stage with you!

Noa2: May 22 TSC

NVc Received: June 11

we will be going through the Poland Embassy in Warsaw. I think my case is PIVOT. They told me when I called to confirmed it was received that it will be electronic processing.

Following the thread. 

Still waiting for case number. It has been 7 weeks, 2 days. Hopefully soon will posting some actual action on my case. 

Edited by DocZ

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/1/2018 at 6:47 AM, lousiaC said:

WHAt does ceac site says about your case status??

It still says Submit Required Documents but they just scanned my stuff last Friday and it's still weekends in their part of the globe.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Wow.. I have filled the ds261,chose my husband the petitioner as the agent. We are calling them tomorrow so they can review ours too. Was it after the call your fees were opened for payment?

The $120 was immediately, so I paid that after assigning myself as the agent.

The $325 was open after they assigned me as the agent over the phone. I usually call between 8-8:30am Central time and always get someone on the phone in less than 5 mins

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Rameda said:

I am praying I would get the case number on Monday.  

Same here I am calling 1st thing tomorrow! Fingers crossed 🙏🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.