dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Zelixx said:

Hey,have you got the CC yet? Is your case pivot or non-pivot?

I'm from India.So my case is Non pivot.I Got the CC but didn't get the CC mail yet.I got my CC on July 9th.I called to confirm and they  said yes my case is was complete and they are going to send the mail within a week.What about you??Did you get the CC?

20 hours ago, Beast7 said:

So Guys today we got emaiL of case creation and case number in just 25 days from NVC.

Its pretty fast for pivot case.

Category : IR 1

P.D 10 OCT 2017

Approved on 1 June 2018

Sent to NVC on 9 June 2018

Received to NVC on 19 June 2018

Its pretty quick one🙂❤️

Actually i request for expedite processing of this case but embassy told NVC that they cannot expedite this case but NVC speed up the process by their own.

Thanks to them😍

I paid AOS Fees $120 today,and it shows 

In Process!

As documents are ready so should i pay both fees and than upload documents or start uploading affidavat after AOS fees status  changed to Paid.

I will keep on updated.

Good luck to all of You!

Congratulations! At what stage did you request the expedited processing? Sounds like before you received your case number?

Beneficiary Country: UK / Consulate: Sydney, Australia / Nebraska Service Center

27-Nov-2017 - Sent I-130 package to Chicago Lockbox

30-Nov-2017 (+3 days, 3 days) - NOA1, petition sent to Nebraska Service Center

28-Jun-2018 (+210 days, 213 days) - NOA2, petition approved

16-Jul-2018 (+18 days, 231 days) - Petition sent to Department of State

23-Jul-2018 (+7 days, 238 days) - Petition received by NVC (confirmed via phone on 24 July)
21-Aug-2018 (+29 days, 267 days) - Welcome Letter received by email, paid AOS and IV fee

23-Aug-2018 (+2 days, 269 days) - IV Application (Form DS-260), Civil Documents, Affidavit of Support, and Financial Documents all submitted to NVC on CEAC

7-Sep-2018 (+15 days, 284 days) - NVC Case Complete

18-9-2018 (+11 days, 295 days) - Interview scheduled, received notification from NVC via email - interview set for 16 October

16-10-2018 (+28 days, 323 days) - Interview - visa approved!

18-10-2018 (+2 days, 325 days) - Passport and visa received by AusPost Express Platinum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
9 hours ago, Bluretto said:

Okay dear thanks,things about his command like what and what?

His rank, position title, duties, past/upcoming deployment..I’m just assuming. On the day of interview I’ll bring all paperwork where it states me being enrolled in deers. I might not be a US resident but I’m married to a cititizen and on the system of the US Navy as a spouse. So definitely bring those docs if you have them :) 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

3 hours ago, Keeley said:

Congratulations! At what stage did you request the expedited processing? Sounds like before you received your case number?

Thanks Yeah i request expedite as soon as case reached NVC.

So guys after uploading documents on CEAC for pivot cases how many days it took to get CC and interview letter?

Do we get any maiL  packet or just emaiL?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, valentinasc said:

I will be entering my 9th week tomorrow waiting to receive a case/invoice #. 

We have a lawyer but since I’m anxious to be with my husband I obviously want the process to speed up so could you explain to me the terms ive circled in red and their aproxímate processing/waiting times ?

im a Non pivot case 

DD713554-CB2E-40DE-BA35-8DF6FC09ACC9.jpeg

Once u get the case and invoice number then u have to choose an agent(filling up Ds-261).pay both the fees which are  AOS and IV fees, Filling up Ds-260 online  which is beneficiary's form.Then gather your documents and send those.Then the case will be completed.Nvc will notify you by  sending an email.Then will receive interview letter which is P4 letter.They will instruct u which documents to bring at the interview.After getting case number it depends how fast you are doing your stuff.getting a case complete depends on that.Approx a month after getting case number to get the case complete.After that getting interview date depends on how much busy or free your embassy is.So getting an interview date can take some weeks.So after case complete to finally the date of interview (when you are going to give your interview) can take 2-3months.All those are approx time frame.It can take more or less time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Beast7 said:

So guys after uploading documents on CEAC for pivot cases how many days it took to get CC and interview letter?

Do we get any maiL  packet or just emaiL?

It takes 2-3 weeks for CC unless they send a checklist, then it will take more time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 hours ago, valentinasc said:

I’m a military spouse as well. We’re all treated the same I guess. My spouse is positive they will at the day of interview because everyone knows whose in the military respects their country and are loyal to it and wouldn’t go through all this if It wasn’t legit but obviously if they ask you stuff about his commands etc you must be able to answer their Qs

Exactly what I was trying to say.

I'm a military spouse as well

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Themmi said:

Can someone please tell me how to print out Facebook and whatsapp chats.

Screenshot them and take them to the cafe to print them out. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Screenshot them and take them to the cafe to print them out. 

Hey what all can we attach in supporting documents section?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Hey what all can we attach in supporting documents section?

If it's for NVC then you can add more evidence of bonafide marital relationship.

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.