dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Trav228 said:

Where can I go to find out about my Green Card status??How to find out if my Green Card is being produce??

You can check using the IOE # located on your greencard receipt that you received after making the payment

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Hi everyone I checked my Case Status a few minutes ago and it said " At NVC" so I called to confirm and the lady over the phone confirmed that we had a CC! Sooo happy :D She said i'd get an email sometime this week and that they will start scheduling interviews for September at the beginning of August.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, RC23 said:

Hi everyone I checked my Case Status a few minutes ago and it said " At NVC" so I called to confirm and the lady over the phone confirmed that we had a CC! Sooo happy :D She said i'd get an email sometime this week and that they will start scheduling interviews for September at the beginning of August.

Congratulations. You are one step closer.

When was your scan date please?

Hopefully I get mine too before next week.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Abies said:

Screenshot them and take them to the cafe to print them out. 

I thought as much...

But thats time consuming,cos I am planning to print out plenty pages.

Or how many pages do you think will be enough

Timeline
1 minute ago, Themmi said:

I thought as much...

But thats time consuming,cos I am planning to print out plenty pages.

Or how many pages do you think will be enough

4-5 pages from each month is what I printed out.

Edited by Abies

5 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations. You are one step closer.

When was your scan date please?

Hopefully I get mine too before next week.

My scan date was 7/3 so with the holiday it took about 9 business days to get CC

Timeline
1 minute ago, RC23 said:

My scan date was 7/3 so with the holiday it took about 9 business days to get CC

Alright. Thank you

My scan date was 7/12.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Once u get the case and invoice number then u have to choose an agent(filling up Ds-261).pay both the fees which are  AOS and IV fees, Filling up Ds-260 online  which is beneficiary's form.Then gather your documents and send those.Then the case will be completed.Nvc will notify you by  sending an email.Then will receive interview letter which is P4 letter.They will instruct u which documents to bring at the interview.After getting case number it depends how fast you are doing your stuff.getting a case complete depends on that.Approx a month after getting case number to get the case complete.After that getting interview date depends on how much busy or free your embassy is.So getting an interview date can take some weeks.So after case complete to finally the date of interview (when you are going to give your interview) can take 2-3months.All those are approx time frame.It can take more or less time.

Thank you ☺️!!!

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
15 minutes ago, RC23 said:

Congratulations

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Themmi said:

u started From January this year?

Nope.

I have been storing/printing out screenshots from the year we first met 

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.