dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

USICS sent my case to NVC on may 12th and i have not seen any notifications if they have received it until i called earlier today and they told me that they received it on may 18th, anyone have any ideas when they are going to send me the invoice and case number? thank you..

I've been anxious and impatient these days..

Edited by lordharambe

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, lordharambe said:

USICS sent my case to NVC on may 12th and i have not seen any notifications if they have received it until i called earlier today and they told me that they received it on may 18th, anyone have any ideas when they are going to send me the invoice and case number? thank you..

It's taking 8-9 weeks..it's my 6 weeks mark..I called earlier on ..I was told to call back a week or two by then it should be in the system..we almost there ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Tristan1978 said:

Just been told by the NVC it takes up to 6 weeks just for the USCIS to send the approved petition to the NVC.

They say like that its the maximum it can take. Call them back in 2 weeks. They should have it by then . My took 7 days.

7 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

They say like that its the maximum it can take. Call them back in 2 weeks. They should have it by then . My took 7 days.

It's been over two weeks today (June 25th)

Edited by Tristan1978

1 minute ago, Saaniya said:

Just checkd ur service center.. TSC takes around a month to send it to nvc.

Thank you Saaniya :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Got my CC today on my Husband's birthday. We had a checklist on 28th and submitted same day.

Didn't get an email about CC, but when I checked on CEAC, there was a message stating we were documentarily qualified. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Very true.This whole Visajourney thing is really the most helpful forum for all of us.when I felt sad, depressed,alone as I left my job,had no idea of the immigrant visa procedures and waiting to be there with my husband this Visajourney helped me a lot in lifting my strength up.I read about people going through the same journey.It is such a positive place .It motivated me. Best of luck to everyone.

I totally agree. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Got my CC today on my Husband's birthday. We had a checklist on 28th and submitted same day.

Didn't get an email about CC, but when I checked on CEAC, there was a message stating we were documentarily qualified. 

Wow that is amazing 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, lordharambe said:

They received mine on May 15th, husband called yesterday as we are on our 8th week however NVC told my husband to not call again unless we hit exactly 8 weeks (it would be Tomorrow). 

I guess we’ll call again tomorrow and try to get those numbers before the week ends and hopefully receive a welcome letter too

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, lordharambe said:

We've been waiting for 8 weeks and 6+ days now for our nvc number. Ofcourse, it was sent to a supervisor after 8 weeks. As of today, all the rep can tell me is that they have 6 more weeks to give us the number after it gets sent to the supervisor.  So, 8 + 6 = 14 weeks of waiting for a case number. You may think this is atypical of NVC, but you will see from the non-pivot filers that it is not. Plan accordingly. NVC can be reached at 603 334 0700. Don't hesitate to contact them to get your questions answered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.