13 posts in this topic

You want to... print a video? 

Pretty sure the technology isn't that advanced yet. 

As for chat only you can just copy it to word document and print.. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Roel said:

When i had people talking of presenting face time communication evidence, I thought is possible to print out.

5 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

When i had people talking of presenting face time communication evidence, I thought is possible to print out.

I remember from your previous posts that people said you need more face time, but I believe they were referring to *real* face time, because you haven't seen each other in 2 years. You need to actually meet, and provide proof of that meeting, like boarding passes, passport stamps, pictures, etc.

If you really mean evidence that you do video calls, I don't know about Face Time itself, but on Whatsapp, it shows up in the call log with a video recorder icon. I hope you sort out whether you want Face Time logs or actual face-to-face meetings.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, nadler Howard said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RECORD AND PRINT OUT FACE TIME COMMUNICATION?

I don't know anything about facetime, but if it's anything like skype, the call log would be in your history with the date and time on it. 

• Service Center: Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Montreal, Canada
  • Marriage: 2017-05-08
  • i130 Sent: 2017-07-07
  • i130 NOA1: 2017-07-12
  • i130 NOA2: 2018-02-15
  • NVC Received: 2018-03-07
  • Case Number Received: 2018-05-10
  • Send AOS Package: 2018-05-23
  • Send IV Package: 2018-07-19
  • Case Completed at NVC: 2018-07-26
  • Interview Date: 2018-10-31 (approved!)
  • Visa in hand: 2018-11-05

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Many people from the classic high fraud areas find they are also the high travel expense areas.  So your pocket book wishes you could visit once and the consulate wants more  time face to face.  The usually tipping point is about 30 days of face time. You can record it in passport stamps and boarding passes 

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mrsamoah2018 said:

I screenshoted then saved to my computer and printed them

This would be the proper method, as you end up with actual "evidence" in the form of examples of how and how frequently you communicate.

8 hours ago, Roel said:

To copy and paste to a Word document is only evidence you know how to use word.  Nothing on the printed page indicates you copied and pasted.  You could simply type whatever you want, whether the conversation actually happened or not.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

If people said you needed "facetime" they meant you need to physically see each other.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I went to my call log on my iphone!  There you will find all the calls that you have made plus face time calls.  You can even click on specific calls to get details such as length of time on phone, times, etc.  The key is to screenshot these logs and details overtime, because the iphone only keeps a record of I believe up to one-two months.  I then used editing software to put these screen shots together with captions describing what the officer was looking at!  I hope this helps!  Document everything.  Even beyond your I-129F submission!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, JeSuisCalm said:

I went to my call log on my iphone!  There you will find all the calls that you have made plus face time calls.  You can even click on specific calls to get details such as length of time on phone, times, etc.  The key is to screenshot these logs and details overtime, because the iphone only keeps a record of I believe up to one-two months.  I then used editing software to put these screen shots together with captions describing what the officer was looking at!  I hope this helps!  Document everything.  Even beyond your I-129F submission!

Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.