724 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/13/2019 at 10:46 AM, carinalnd said:

Hi everyone! 

I had my interview today in the San Fernando Office and passed!

Since my I-751 was still pending, I had the two interviews together - good thing my husband was with me or they'd have to reschedule it. 

I didn't know the office opened so early, by 08:20am I was out of there. Now I'll wait to hear about the Oath Ceremony. Can't wait for this to be finally over! :)

Do you need the spouse in the interview? I am still waiting Seattle to make a move but now the message is that they are taking longer than they estimated...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, promenad said:

Do you need the spouse in the interview? I am still waiting Seattle to make a move but now the message is that they are taking longer than they estimated...

Since my I-751 was pending, they requested my husband on the first portion of the interview. He left when the interview for the N-400 started.

I saw some people that had to have the interview rescheduled because the spouse wasn't present.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely thrilled to report I got the notice that I am in line for the oath today.  Applied July 2018, interview July 2019.  

I hope that anyone still left from the July 2018 filer club will be approved soon.

For posterity I will update the tracker table in this once the oath is all said and done.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:38 AM, promenad said:

I'm on the same boat...

I'm i-751 and N-400 combo filler.

Filled I-751 on June 2017 and N-400 on July 2018. Both cases are still pending right now. Seattle office.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Aruba
Timeline
On 9/24/2019 at 6:00 PM, nyj215 said:

Absolutely thrilled to report I got the notice that I am in line for the oath today.  Applied July 2018, interview July 2019.  

I hope that anyone still left from the July 2018 filer club will be approved soon.

For posterity I will update the tracker table in this once the oath is all said and done.

Congrats.

Congrats. Still waiting here for the oath. I was interviewed on July 2019 too.

1 hour ago, Diabloz1019 said:

Congrats.

Congrats. Still waiting here for the oath. I was interviewed on July 2019 too.

Thanks.  Am sure that oath is coming soon!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got my interview yesterday and I was approved. They already mailed the oath ceremony letter but I don't know the day yet. I applied July 3rd

What is the best way to do for the renunciation of Indian passport for Washington DC area?  

A: Only renunciation than after submit for OCI / how many days will take for this?

B: Renunciation with OCI at the same time/ how many days will take for this?

Please anyone help me. I want to submit within 90 days period.

Also for the OCI they take the US passport for how many days or they immediate stamp on it?

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/9/2019 at 5:57 PM, blushbaby said:

I got my interview yesterday and I was approved. They already mailed the oath ceremony letter but I don't know the day yet. I applied July 3rd

Got my letter online, October 29th is the day

Receipt notice - 07/03/19

Biometrics - 07/22/19

Interview notice -08/30/19

Interview - 10/08/19

Oathtaking - 10/29/19

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Got RFE right after passing naturalization test in June 2019. Responded to RFE within 30 days. After 2 months, they sent me 2 interview letters for N-400 review but to my old address (even though I had updated my new address long time back). Somehow, even USPS did not forward those mails. (I have mail forwarding from old to new address) Such a bad luck! So I didn't receive them on time and missed those appointments.
I sent a letter to the local USCIS office explaining the situation and confirmed my new address again. Haven't received anything yet! :( 

I have been calling them explaining the situation and all I get is a referral number, which have not been assigned for processing. Also tried getting an InfoPass appointment but they don' t do that anymore.

Edited by noisyrose

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/23/2019 at 11:02 AM, noisyrose said:

Got RFE right after passing naturalization test in June 2019. Responded to RFE within 30 days. After 2 months, they sent me 2 interview letters for N-400 review but to my old address (even though I had updated my new address long time back). Somehow, even USPS did not forward those mails. (I have mail forwarding from old to new address) Such a bad luck! So I didn't receive them on time and missed those appointments.
I sent a letter to the local USCIS office explaining the situation and confirmed my new address again. Haven't received anything yet! :( 

I have been calling them explaining the situation and all I get is a referral number, which have not been assigned for processing. Also tried getting an InfoPass appointment but they don' t do that anymore.

How long do you think this will take to resolve? Should I get an Immigration Lawyer?

Edited by noisyrose

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.