GaRaS

I-751 June 2018 Filers

1,757 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jairozb said:

We are vermont filers ( June 28/2018) but the case was transfered to Potomac 2 months ago and we got the RFE this week, we are gathering more proofs that we live together.

What were the proofs of living together you submitted initially?

10 hours ago, Amz12 said:

Hi ,

I have a question regarding N400 form. Those who already applied or filled N400 online can you please let me know what is USCIS # .

it says its different than A number and can be found under account-->profile.

I tried to look but did'tt see a uscis #

Thanks 

USCIS # is given when you register on myaccount.uscis.gov for making an online application. If you are registered on that site you should be able to find that number. But if N400 is your first online application, if you are filin online that is, then you will get that number with that application. We got this USCIS # when my husband did the online application for a replacement GC when we had wrong information on the card and had to have it corrected.

Hello can somebody add my timeline to the chart because I don’t have a pc or a Mac and it’s impossible to do it on a phone !!!  Thank you 

CIS Office : California Service Center
Date Filed : 2018-06-20
NOA Date : 2018-06-29
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2019-07-17
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp : No
Green Card Received :  

Again if someone has spare time only! Thank you again!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I received an email yesterday about my approval and card production. Weird thing is I had to reschedule biometrics since I'm abroad and I didn't even get another date, it seems they just approved it without that. Isn't that strange? Also, what happens if I enter the country with my old one and the extension letter when the new one is already sent? Do you think that could be a problem?

Thank you and congratulations on all the approvals!

AOS/EAD/AP Process:

I-485/I-130/I-131/ I-765 Packet Sent: 04/21/2016 (Sent to Chicago, IL Lockbox)

Tracking Shows Packet Delivered: 04/25/16 [day 0]

NOA1 Received (Electronic notices): 05/13/16 (all 4) [day 18]

NOA1 Received (Hard Copies): 05/17/2016 [day 22]

Biometricts Letter Received : 06/10/2016 [day 46]

Biometricts walk-in : 06/14/2016 [day 50]

Case updated online (RFIE i-485): 06/18/2016 [day 54]

Received RFIE letter: 06/23/2016 [day 59]

RFIE sent to NBC: 06/25/2016 [day 61]

Case ready to be scheduled for an interview: 7/12/2016 [day 78]

Interview is scheduled for August 18: 7/13/2016 [day 79]

EAD is being produced: 7/29/2016 [day 94]

EAD was mailed: 8/3/2016 [day 99]

EAD was delivered: 8/5/2016 [day 101]

Resident Permanent Status was approved (on the spot): 8/18/2016 [day 114]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, gallega32 said:

Hello everyone!

I received an email yesterday about my approval and card production. Weird thing is I had to reschedule biometrics since I'm abroad and I didn't even get another date, it seems they just approved it without that. Isn't that strange? Also, what happens if I enter the country with my old one and the extension letter when the new one is already sent? Do you think that could be a problem?

Thank you and congratulations on all the approvals!

No that shouldn't be a problem since the extension letter hasn't expired! But that is great that you got approved without doing Biometrics..😁😁😁

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
34 minutes ago, annoj said:

Is anybody else having trouble checking their status online? On the egov.uscis.gov case status page, or the other site

not working for 2 days. but the new one works 

I-751 Process:

VSC received Petition: June 18, 2018
NOA Date: June 20, 2018
Biometrics Date: July 26, 2018
Approval Date: July 12, 2019
Card received Date: July 20, 2019

N-400 Process:
N400 filed online: July 20, 2019
Biometrics Date: August 12, 2019
Interview Date: October 6, 2020
Approval Date: October 9, 2020
Oath Ceremony scheduled notice: October 14, 2020
Oath Ceremony Date: November 24, 2020

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Gijo12 said:

not working for 2 days. but the new one works 

What's the new one 

K1 filed September 4, 2015

K1 Issued Feb 25, 2016

Entered the US June 3, 2016

Married June 13, 2016

AOS filed June 28, 2016

Paperwork received June 29, 2016

NOA dated July 11, 2016 for 485, 131, 765

RFIE mailed August 13, 2016

RFIE sent express August 22, 2016 ***Make sure you all use the latest forms from USCIS or RFIE***

RFIE accepted August 24, 2016

EAD Card is being produced September 13, 2016

Green Card is being produced November 17, 2016

AOS Approved November 18, 2016

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10766;472/st/20160711/e/NOA+1/k/25e6/event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
20 minutes ago, chrisete said:

What's the new one 

https://myaccount.uscis.gov
with the help of the forum, I was able to create an account and add my case number there. This is the site to apply N400 too.

I-751 Process:

VSC received Petition: June 18, 2018
NOA Date: June 20, 2018
Biometrics Date: July 26, 2018
Approval Date: July 12, 2019
Card received Date: July 20, 2019

N-400 Process:
N400 filed online: July 20, 2019
Biometrics Date: August 12, 2019
Interview Date: October 6, 2020
Approval Date: October 9, 2020
Oath Ceremony scheduled notice: October 14, 2020
Oath Ceremony Date: November 24, 2020

1 hour ago, annoj said:

Is anybody else having trouble checking their status online? On the egov.uscis.gov case status page, or the other site

Yeah, they are going through system maintenance.

I have case tracker app installed and it sends notification when uscis is performing maintenance.

Jun 23: I-751 form sent to CSC

She has the new GC in her hands, arrived a day early by post. Received Friday, the 19th.

It's up to her to decide if she will continue her journey. Thanks for all the help and support, VJ peeps.

Spacecats out.

Hi Everyone, 

I had my biometrics done on July 17th, 2019 and the case status hasn't been updated yet. From reading previous posts, aren't the status usually got updated one day or two after taking biometrics? My current status is stuck in March that they finished reviewing my fingerprints back in March. 

Is anyone else experiencing the same? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

it seems the biometrics appointment was the work of an automated system written by some programmers (most likely themselves in various stages of dealings with uscis) and has no bearing on whether CSC is looking to touch my application with human hands anytime soon. It seems CSC is actually working on March/April cases.  

5 minutes ago, kline19 said:

it seems the biometrics appointment was the work of an automated system written by some programmers (most likely themselves in various stages of dealings with uscis) and has no bearing on whether CSC is looking to touch my application with human hands anytime soon. It seems CSC is actually working on March/April cases.  

Where did you get that information?

Jun 23: I-751 form sent to CSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.