dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, KaouNee said:

Yes, maybe earlier that day, but i thought it was a coincidence after I call they send the letter. I did call Monday and nothing was scheduled so between Tuesday and Wednesday interview sceduled.

Oh OK. Fingers crossed I get mine soon. Good luck on your interview! & Thanks for the info

17 hours ago, jojo30 said:

Still waiting. CC May 30th. PD 7/12/17

My cc date was 03/16/18 and I’m still waiting (105 days) for the Montreal embassy.  I’m an EB-2 (employment based) which might explain difference.  Has anyone else in employment-based categories been facing extremely long wait times?

Edited by Dhaovriod

On 2018-06-27 at 11:21 PM, AH&J said:

Anyone still waiting for a Montreal interview?  CC June 12, 2018.  Painfully.slow.wait.process.  Priority Date March 7, 2017.  IR1.  Concerned Montreal embassy will slow down interview scheduling in the summer months as people go on vacation, etc.

My cc date was 03/16 and still waiting on Montreal (I’m an EB2).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Diva00 said:

Good luck for your interview 

can u pls tell me how much time it takes from your NOA1 to NOA2 ??? 

THank you! It was like 7 days. But you should look at timelines for all spouse visas for Nigeria to see and compare. There’s also a page that completely explains everything step by step. I highly recommend you search for that! VJ has so many amazing resources. I literally never had to go anywhere else to be in the know and understand the process. Read everything very thoroughly! Good luck!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 minute ago, L&RZ said:

We are waiting for interview...our case complete date was 4/20...have you called NVC yet I see your waiting since 2/26 GabyC

Hi, yes we called monday and no appointment yet and actually or c.c is February 16. I forgot to change it in my timeline. That is the only thing they been able to tell us our actual c.c date.

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dhaovriod said:

My cc date was 03/16/18 and I’m still waiting (105 days) for the Montreal embassy.  I’m an EB-2 (employment based) which might explain difference.  Has anyone else in employment-based categories been facing extremely long wait times?

we are EB3, still waiting. Called today, but no date yet.CC 6/7/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

God is good and faithful. Received email for interview today at 6:08pm. August 2nd 2018. Am so greatful. Hang in there people.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, alan foster said:

Hi, my status is changed to AT NVC since 6/27/18. please some body can tell me with the experience that now what?. what is the next step to know about  the CC?. I am PIVOT and Islamabad Embassy.

AT NVC means your case is complete. In that case your documents will be sent to the embassy.  The next step is for them to schedule your interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.