Canadianeh!

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time

2,986 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 hours ago, viksaw said:

Thank you boss. I got cover sheet from lawyers. I am about to submit my DS-260 and I am confused about where to send documents. When I logged in to CEAC and selected "STAR NOW" on IV application there was a page as per below which asked me to submit documents at address in Portsmouth, NH. However, the welcome package with cover sheet is asking to submit documents at address in Virginia. Here is the link in welcome packageSubmitting Documents to the NVC (state.gov)

Someone in this thread mentioned similar thing on page 81. @farzady @agrisiva @Waiver 2019/2020

Please help :(

Here is the screenshot from CEAC:

Address_NVC.jpg

This NH Address is for non-electronic cases that I have no idea who they are. I sent my civil documents via Fedex to Sterling VA as my case is processing electronically like many of us here.

~~

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/8/2021 at 3:06 PM, agrisiva said:

This NH Address is for non-electronic cases that I have no idea who they are. I sent my civil documents via Fedex to Sterling VA as my case is processing electronically like many of us here.

Thank you all for your responses. Planning to send the documents to Sterling, VA(FedEx) today. I called NVC and they also confirmed this address.

I will update here once I am DQ'ed. I will update the excel too.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Dip_Shojol said:

Not yet. Still waiting. DQ June 2020

@Dip_Shojol : Can you please update the tracking excel. Thanks in advance. Hopefully we all get IL soon :)

Montreal EB Visas - Google Sheets

1 hour ago, LMIV said:

Hi all, new here as we eagerly await news on EB1 visa interview date and looking for any sense of a timeline!  Glad to have found this forum.  I will add our case to the spreadsheet - Priority date Sept 27, 2018, CC date April 1, 2020

Welcome! My CC date is April 02, 2020, a day later but EB2 category.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/15/2021 at 10:55 AM, topman said:

Welcome! My CC date is April 02, 2020, a day later but EB2 category.

Thank you!  Here's hoping somebody receives some sort of good news soon...this zero sense of timing is really difficult and now facing another $6k to renew the O-1 for a second time while we wait....ughhhhh

Timeline

when i login to my NVC portal, I don't see any Messages Inbox. Is this the way it looks for you guys who are in EB category? I have heard the family based applications have an Inbox feature to receive message from NVC.

image.png.2a417ad6d2ce23cd38e6cd517522b153.png

~~

Timeline
19 hours ago, agrisiva said:

when i login to my NVC portal, I don't see any Messages Inbox. Is this the way it looks for you guys who are in EB category? I have heard the family based applications have an Inbox feature to receive message from NVC.

Mine is exactly the same but I am not DQ yet.

21 hours ago, agrisiva said:

Go to the https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx and fill it in with your case number. You will see a pop up window with your current status at NVC:
image.thumb.png.8c51db087f18bc5f9752c8be83240445.png

Timeline

Thanks Van24 for your reply. I appreciate it. But, when I check my status sadly this is what pops up. Although I have received the confirmation from NVC about 3 months back that they have received all the required documents and have placed me in the queue for an interview.

image.png.41e8f7115f2f171de2b8e3ca1619c7ad.png

~~

1 minute ago, agrisiva said:

Thanks Van24 for your reply. I appreciate it. But, when I check my status sadly this is what pops up. Although I have received the confirmation from NVC about 3 months back that they have received all the required documents and have placed me in the queue for an interview.

image.png.41e8f7115f2f171de2b8e3ca1619c7ad.png

I think that's the correct status. It means that your case in the queue for the interview. Once your case is scheduled I think it will change to: 'Ready', then 'In transit' or visa verse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.