TBoneTX

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC [Part II]

983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Guys,yesterday wasn't able to check our case on CEAC,but today not only it did appear first "AT NVC", than in few hours later I received two emails from NVC stating that case was expedited and is on a way to Moscow Embassy!!! It shows "IN TRANSIT" already. Awesome! I received an email on behalf of my fiancee: 

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in MOSCOW, RUS approved your request for expedited processing of your immigrant visa application.

Below is case#&invoice#. Is this the exact email she can print out to use for medical. If so she will rush and call to book medical asap 

Thank you!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, jafll said:

Congrats how was your interview experience in Manila? :)

it was great! i don’t know if it was cold or i was just nervous 😂. theres only few questions and im glad i get to explain well how we met otherwise they’ll dig into it and find it suspicious. my album of pictures helped a lot too, they really check it, but everyone should double check DS form, errors there makes them think that you’re unreliable to take an oath too.😊

Edited by sillyali

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone. I am new to this thread and this question may have been answered already. My case is still in transit to UK Embassy since May 18. I am wondering if I can complete the DS-160 already? What else can I do while I'm waiting? I'm just a little bit confused because I've read on some threads that in the Philippines, they can actually already book their medical once they obtain their case number, but may be different in the UK?

Thank you for your help.

Anyone who is from the UK & has booked their interview for London Embassy - can you confirm whether July bookings are available yet please?

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

49 minutes ago, mariediena said:

Hi everyone. I am new to this thread and this question may have been answered already. My case is still in transit to UK Embassy since May 18. I am wondering if I can complete the DS-160 already? What else can I do while I'm waiting? I'm just a little bit confused because I've read on some threads that in the Philippines, they can actually already book their medical once they obtain their case number, but may be different in the UK?

Thank you for your help.

You just need your NVC case number beginning with LDN to book your medical at Knightsbridge - I booked mine last week

Spoiler

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

29-June-2018 - Medical

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, mariediena said:

Thank you for your help.

@mariediena https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/applying-for-the-visa/ Step by step what you have to do^_^. IF you have your NVC case number book the doctor appointment, take the pics you need for the interview, for the clinic, etc. Get the forms of vaccines and patient summary, police certificate ACRO.  As for the DS 160,  you should start filling in, you will need your previous NOA1 number assigned to you. All the info you need is in the link.;)

Edited by AlexaF

9 hours ago, Kswtangel said:

@Naes @Brittani Fiancé just had his interview @ London Embassy and WE’RE APPROVED!!!  I seriously started crying when my fiancé turned away from the counter and gave me a thumbs up with a huge smile on his face.  :D  It really is true what they say.  All that stress and anxiety leading up to the interview and we honestly walked out of there thinking, that was pretty painless!  Good luck to everyone still waiting for upcoming interviews. It was a long 9 months for us but I’m sure it goes without saying, the joy and relief you’ll feel when you hear “you’re approved” really is amazing. :wub:

Awww, congrats girl. I keep getting anxiety because our stupid CEAC STILL SAYS IN TRANSIT but I've figured out if your case isn't there it wouldn't let you schedule an interview. I think someone forgot to update our case online. He has his medical this Saturday. 

Soooo, when are you flying back over?? I love hearing approval stories especially from the UK.:D

1 hour ago, Meisha&Jake said:

Anyone who is from the UK & has booked their interview for London Embassy - can you confirm whether July bookings are available yet please?

Meisha, my fiance looked today just in case we have to push ours back (due to medical records STILL not being ready) and he said that July isn't up just yet but there are still TONS available for June.

2 hours ago, mariediena said:

Thank you for your help.

Here is what I have for UK processing from someone who was here earlier that was kind enough to share it with me to share with others. Most of this has come from the P3 from UK Embassy.

First of all, if you haven’t already done so, make sure you complete your DS-160 and request your police certificate.  Now that you have your case number, you can call Knightsbridge to schedule your medical exam.  You’ll need to give them your case number when you schedule your appointment.  Once you have your exam scheduled, DS-160 completed and have everything else that you need for your interview, complete the Notification of Applicant Readiness Form and when your NVC case status changes to “In-transit” you can go to https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv to create an account and schedule an interview.  Make sure that you allow at least 5 working days between the date of your medical exam and the date of your interview or risk the results from the exam not arriving in time.  For your interview go here 

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv/  or call here 442074867822

U.S. Embassy London is pleased to inform you that we have received an approved petition in support of your

fiancee) or K3/4 visa application. Please refer to our website at

https://uk.usembassv.gov/visas/fiancee-2/applying-for-the-visa/

for detailed instructions on preparing for your visa interview and scheduling the appointment.

In accordance with 9 FAM 41.81 PN3.2, please find:

•        One copy of the petitioner's approved Form I- 129F, together with any criminal background information (including information on protection orders) that USCIS has gathered on the petitioner and any information that USC1S has provided regarding prior Form 1-129F filings by the petitioner.

•        One copy of USCIS's pamphlet, "Information on the Legal Rights Available to Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence in the United States and Facts about Immigrating on a Marriage-Based Visa.

Issuance of a K visa is not guaranteed. A Consular Officer will evaluate your case and make a final determination

You are advised not to make any travel plans until you receive your visa.

Should you need to communicate with the Embassy regarding your case, please provide your case number exactly as

it is listed below.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Did any petitioners receive their Bank letter from bank of America? They told me they only show the average balance over the year rather than showing the amount deposited over the previous year (which is required by USCIS) and the banker showed me it in their guidelines for their immigration letters. Will this be okay for me due to the bank guidelines? Help!!

Edited by Nika211

1 hour ago, Brittani said:

Meisha, my fiance looked today just in case we have to push ours back (due to medical records STILL not being ready) and he said that July isn't up just yet but there are still TONS available for June.

Thank you!!! I hope July dates go live next week, i would like to book my interview then i can relax for a lil while lol

Spoiler

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

29-June-2018 - Medical

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Meisha&Jake said:

Thank you!!! I hope July dates go live next week, i would like to book my interview then i can relax for a lil while lol

I can't remember how it was when my fiance scheduled his. He scheduled it like maybe on May 12th and they went up to like June 13th. That's all they were showing. So just check daily but thankfully interviews are easy to come by. Medicals not so much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I just called the embassy in Tokyo.

Currently there are no dates available for K1 visa, and I just have to keep pushing "Home" button every hour to reload the page and see if anyone cancels their interviews or the embassy adds more dates since they don't know when the system updates... 

Then the person (who was Japanese) I talked to said, "You shouldn't make an appointment before receiving Packet 3." I almost wanted to laugh when she said this. lol

I understand that they can't give us the details or assure the answers, but this is ridiculous since we have already paid not-so-cheap-fees.

I guess I get more upset since I talked to a Japanese operator. The polite way Japanese people speak makes me really frustrated when they start talking nonsense.... lol

Sorry for the negative post! I needed to vent somewhere lol 

Hope everyone can get NVC number, receive Packet 3 and make appointments as soon as possible! We waited so long!:) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Yuilicious said:

I just called the embassy in Tokyo.

Currently there are no dates available for K1 visa, and I just have to keep pushing "Home" button every hour to reload the page and see if anyone cancels their interviews or the embassy adds more dates since they don't know when the system updates... 

Then the person (who was Japanese) I talked to said, "You shouldn't make an appointment before receiving Packet 3." I almost wanted to laugh when she said this. lol

I understand that they can't give us the details or assure the answers, but this is ridiculous since we have already paid not-so-cheap-fees.

I guess I get more upset since I talked to a Japanese operator. The polite way Japanese people speak makes me really frustrated when they start talking nonsense.... lol

Sorry for the negative post! I needed to vent somewhere lol 

Hope everyone can get NVC number, receive Packet 3 and make appointments as soon as possible! We waited so long!:) 

Politely rejecting you when you can feel the smile? Lol yep.

Packet 3 reaches really quick for Japanese people so I wouldn’t worry much and I’m sure it will open really soon! I saw it go “no dates available” twice in one week and always opened up in a day :)

meanwhile you can schedule your medical and have that ready so ready so you can schedule and reschedule later if you want.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I called NVC and they said our case is waiting in the line to be sent to the embassy. I asked multiple times and they said all processing is done and it’s just like waiting in the line to be forwarded. It seems like NVC is backlogged these days.

about timeframe, they said it depends on how quickly they send things to the embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.