Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

So FYI to everyone but Hazel is in the USA with Tarik in the Hampton Roads area where lives. I know this for a fact because they were doing a filming at a restaurant that my niece works there. My niece actually got to talk to Hazel and comfort her because supposedly she was crying during the filming. So my niece was able to comfort her Filipina to Filipina 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Usman says good bye to Grandma Lisa, one can only imagine what he says to himself as he's leaving the airport;

"Good riddance"

"I did it!"

"When TLC air's this, I'll be famous"

"Now I can see my real baby love"

Timeline
3 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So FYI to everyone but Hazel is in the USA with Tarik in the Hampton Roads area where lives. I know this for a fact because they were doing a filming at a restaurant that my niece works there. My niece actually got to talk to Hazel and comfort her because supposedly she was crying during the filming. So my niece was able to comfort her Filipina to Filipina 

They seem like a good couple, very compatible,  not the typical train wreck

On 5/27/2020 at 6:44 AM, Sparkle Sparkle said:

I don't think Stephanie is bisexual at all...And please can we get rid of Baby girl Visa?....she is so annoying 

Stephanie hasn't had any luck with a relationship with a man because she's neurotic and a little unbalanced.  So she THINKS that she's bi-sexual but wouldn't touch Erica who she claimed to find really attractive and be in love with.  She is the "USC version" of Lana, where she claims to love David but won't commit to anything, nor even kiss him on the lips.

Baby girl Visa is the 2nd most annoying person behind Danielle.  She is tied with Angela for 2nd, wayyy behind Danielle.  Nobody is taking her title.

17 hours ago, nykolos said:

They seem like a good couple, very compatible,  not the typical train wreck

Really?  IIRC, she didn't really show any real feelings towards him.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Most Filipina's don't express a lot of affection or their feelings in public, especially in front of a camera,  but what happens behind closed doors is something quite different. 

On 6/1/2020 at 9:38 PM, Eric-Pris said:

On 6/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, nykolos said:

Most Filipina's don't express a lot of affection or their feelings in public, especially in front of a camera,  but what happens behind closed doors is something quite different. 

This is the case especially if they are not around friends, family members, or people they don't know.   

Timeline

They showed part 1 of the tell all.. Just when you think Ed couldn't go any lower, he says he was willing to give up his daughter to go back to the Philippines for Rose, what's worse is that he said it while his daughter was on the show, daughter breaks down and cries (sound familiar?) he tries to pass it off as being an idiot who doesn't think before he speaks, however if he was honest with himself, he would have said;  "I'm a uncaring selfish piece of sh*t who has zero empathy for other people" 

Then Rose shares details about Ed asking her to get naked on video chat, and offered to send her money if she did it LOL..  He couldn't buy Rose something she really needs or bring a gift to her only son,  but he offers to pay for video sex after returning home.  :bonk:  

Dumbest season ever. 2 complete Catfishes that are so obvious Helen Keller could see them, to me that is just cheap filler, why waste our time with that.

Then we recycle Darcy back thru show for some unknown reason. She wasnt even in a relationship. I could not spend 5 mins around that woman.

Usman and Lisa?  surly he can't be willing to tolerate her. 

Did I mention Darcy makes me cringe!!!

Big ED and rose. She would have tolerated him to get out of where she lives but he blew it. I think the Kids thing was the last straw. Not a big fan or Rose either. Who is using who? I dont see why asking that we both get tested before starting a sexual relationship is that big of a deal. Maybe it was the way he said it. Perhaps he could have said, for both ours protection lets both get tested.

Stephanie and Erika . The one from the states, Stephanie, seemed pretty nice. The other would be a no go for me. way to attention seeking

Ash and Avery. I thought both of them seemed ok. I think Avery was looking for reasons to tank  the relationship. Passive Aggressive 

Geoffrey and Varya to me seemed like the most normal of all of them. Geofrey seems like a nice guy. Although I am not sure the Varya flying to the USA to surprise him part was not staged.

Did I mention Darcy makes me cringe. I dont know how any man could put with all that Botox, filled lips, Mood swings, extreme emotional needs, alcoholism hidden under 14 layers of varnish and lipstick. 

Why does Darcey make everything about herself when she is asked a question?  Talk about self-centered.  But we knew this.

Also, there was a question for Yolanda about Williams not doing video calls.  And David chimes in (without being asked), that she should never fall for anybody that won't do video calls and "NEVER send money". He should take some of his own advice.  This dope has chatted with a ghost for 7 years, and sent a hundred thousand dollars (more I'm sure) to a picture.  They never video chatted either I believe.  She sent him generic video messages that she's been sending to all her sugar daddy's.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Where was Geoffrey and Varya? 

They were not invited to the tell all.  If I understand correctly it is because of the current criminal charges and upcoming court case of Geoffrey.  

Filed: Timeline

Geoffrey has recently posted an instagram full of nonsense about how his criminal charges are all false and nothing more then a ploy for custody. I personally do not believe him. Yes, false DV claims do happen and its horrible. But according to what has been posted- 

June 8 2019

Officers determined that there was probable cause to charge Geoffrey with misdemeanor domestic assault. He was handcuffed and placed in a police vehicle. After that, Geoffrey managed to make his bad situation worse.

From the arrest report:

The arrestee was initially taken into custody without incident. While in custody, the arrestee attempted to kick out the windows of the patrol vehicle. Officers removed the arrestee from the vehicle and applied leg restraints. The arrestee made further attempts to damage the patrol vehicle while his legs were restrained. The arrestee was removed from the vehicle again and further restrained.  https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-geoffrey-paschel-lost-custody-son-2019-arrest/

Im sorry but if you are attempting to kick out the windows of the cop car then I do not believe it was a false DV report!!! 

6 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Geoffrey has recently posted an instagram full of nonsense about how his criminal charges are all false and nothing more then a ploy for custody. I personally do not believe him. Yes, false DV claims do happen and its horrible. But according to what has been posted- 

June 8 2019

Officers determined that there was probable cause to charge Geoffrey with misdemeanor domestic assault. He was handcuffed and placed in a police vehicle. After that, Geoffrey managed to make his bad situation worse.

From the arrest report:

The arrestee was initially taken into custody without incident. While in custody, the arrestee attempted to kick out the windows of the patrol vehicle. Officers removed the arrestee from the vehicle and applied leg restraints. The arrestee made further attempts to damage the patrol vehicle while his legs were restrained. The arrestee was removed from the vehicle again and further restrained.  https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-geoffrey-paschel-lost-custody-son-2019-arrest/

Im sorry but if you are attempting to kick out the windows of the cop car then I do not believe it was a false DV report!!! 

Varya, nice choice, you got yourself a winner there.