2,309 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ayrton said:

For those may 8th filers like me, we are now "outside normal processing time" and can send an inquiry online.

Screenshot_20181204-090337.jpg

I am curious how that process and phone response proceed. Please give feedback. Best of luck.

sign.PNG.b922fef6121115fdcfcbe7f78ae9039a.PNG

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Sabrina02 said:

Not sure what this means but guess the file isnt lost is my thought. Did anyone recieve this message from them? 

I got that same message about 2 weeks after an RFE was issued to me. Have you logged into myUSCIS website to see what that action on 11/20 was?

Edited by TandSarahJane

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sabrina02 said:

Not sure what this means but guess the file isnt lost is my thought. Did anyone recieve this message from them? 

Screenshot_20181204-083735_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20181204-084038_Messages.jpg

I received one a few weeks ago even after my NOA2

5 hours ago, Ayrton said:

For those may 8th filers like me, we are now "outside normal processing time" and can send an inquiry online.

Screenshot_20181204-090337.jpg

My receipt date is actually the 11th of May (new site) and 8th May (old Site) to be on the safe side not to receive another within processing reply I am going to wait until after the date reads the 12th of May before I send in an inquiry. Take note of the wording on USCIS's web page. It says you may inquire if your receipt date is BEFORE the date listed. in this case the 8th, so if your receipt date is the 8th you would actually have to wait until the 9th of May to submit or risk them sending you a within processing reply.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarge2155 said:

My receipt date is actually the 11th of May (new site) and 8th May (old Site) to be on the safe side not to receive another within processing reply I am going to wait until after the date reads the 12th of May before I send in an inquiry. Take note of the wording on USCIS's web page. It says you may inquire if your receipt date is BEFORE the date listed. in this case the 8th, so if your receipt date is the 8th you would actually have to wait until the 9th of May to submit or risk them sending you a within processing reply.

Not sure i would bother either way.  Feel like the system is vague and would just cause more anxiety.  I would just call weekly and ask if it was assigned to someone as yet. Just my thought...No one has said anything positive about an inquiry so why bother??

3 hours ago, Sabrina02 said:

Did you get that in email? I have not gotten an email from them since my NOA1, but I did call yesterday and spoke to a T2 he said my case was still processing no approval no denial whatever that means. Still processing to me is a catch all answer.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

They go by the received date on the Noa1 letter. Which is the same as old site. New site shows the notice date, which is May 11th.

1 minute ago, Sabrina02 said:

Not sure i would bother either way.  Feel like the system is vague and would just cause more anxiety.  I would just call weekly and ask if it was assigned to someone as yet. Just my thought...No one has said anything positive about an inquiry so why bother??

That's true Sabrina, but I feel like I need to do something instead of just sitting on my &^%. It might not net me any good information, but at least I tried. I know what you are saying but do it anyway

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ayrton said:

They go by the received date on the Noa1 letter. Which is the same as old site. New site shows the notice date, which is May 11th.

And when you call in they use the old date which matches the letter @Sarge2155 but wait for a bit please.

1 minute ago, Sabrina02 said:

And when you call in they use the old date which matches the letter @Sarge2155 but wait for a bit please.

When I called in they quoted my new site date of the 11th that was a couple of weeks back, so that's why I figured Id just wait until after the 12th. OMG this is so ridiculous and nerve racking playing games with &*^)(*) dates.

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sabrina02 said:

Did you find out anything about this??

Timeline
3 minutes ago, NicholeT said:

Did you find out anything about this??

Didn't call. Not calling...vex and anxious. so whatever is my attitude.  Feel like its just a way to *&%^ with anyone who got it!  Nothing really done i believe. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.