2,323 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, saeric said:

Has anyone been denied a visitor visa prior to applying for the fiance visa? If so were you questioned on that at your interview?

YES I WAS. and  at the interview the CO ASKED me if it was my fiancee i was going to visit when they denied me and i say yes. guess what he just laugh at me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
18 minutes ago, saeric said:

Visa Approved. Thank you jesus and thank you to everyone for the support so far.

•  

Congratulations,could you share the questions you were asked ? 😊

Hi so I have been trying to follow this thread, but I'm feeling really lost as to what my next steps are. We received our noa2 June 20 and have not heard anything from nvc or anything. My fiancee received the approval letter from USCIS saying it was approved and that we will hear soon about next steps but it has been almost 2 months and nothing. He has been compiling the financial documents needed and I have been working on the ds-160 (but not submitted it yet) but I don't really understand how to book my medical or an interview if we haven't heard anything. What information do I need to book them? Or can I do it now without having heard from them? Any help would be appreciated. I honestly feel like  I'm losing my mind sometimes in this process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, MelanieP said:

Hi so I have been trying to follow this thread, but I'm feeling really lost as to what my next steps are. We received our noa2 June 20 and have not heard anything from nvc or anything. My fiancee received the approval letter from USCIS saying it was approved and that we will hear soon about next steps but it has been almost 2 months and nothing. He has been compiling the financial documents needed and I have been working on the ds-160 (but not submitted it yet) but I don't really understand how to book my medical or an interview if we haven't heard anything. What information do I need to book them? Or can I do it now without having heard from them? Any help would be appreciated. I honestly feel like  I'm losing my mind sometimes in this process

Hi did you all NVC or email them. When we got our NO2 we called them twice about 2 weeks after to get our NVC case number  and they said they dont have our case yet so i decided to email them and got a response after 5 days.

Edited by Davemira
J

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, sitta said:

Congratulations,could you share the questions you were asked ? 😊

he says he wasn't really questioned. lol So the CO asked him when we met, he told him and then he said since then how many times has she visited, he said three times and proceeded to bring out pictures to show but the firs picture was from when I was in the hospital after surgery and then he asked him what the picture was and my fiancee explained everything that happened with the surgery after which he said you are approved. :)

Timeline
7 hours ago, MelanieP said:

You need to call NVC to get your Case Number. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, saeric said:

Daalu Nwanne! Thank you so much. @ChuAni after your interview did they give you a date to pick up visa? 

The CO told me 10 business days. I was monitoring my status on the Ceac website. It was ISSUED on the 9th day after the interview.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:18 PM, Davemira said:

Hi did you all NVC or email them. When we got our NO2 we called them twice about 2 weeks after to get our NVC case number  and they said they dont have our case yet so i decided to email them and got a response after 5 days.

What's the email that I can email them at? I'm unable to call American numbers and my fiancee would like to avoid the call if he can lol. Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.