1,901 posts in this topic

Timeline
1 hour ago, R&J said:

Hello Ayazk,

Did you get your case number over the phone or you got an email? My NVC receive date is April 13th. Hoping to get a case number soon..

Good luck to your further process.. hopefully it won't be long!!

Thank you!!

I got it through my email this morning. I'm not sure how they're prioritizing PIVOT vs regular cases, but hopefully you get your case number soon.

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Il y a 1 heure, la princesse sesay a dit:

Nous sommes sur le même bateau que nous soumettons des documents le 10 mai toujours en disant des documents de demande et je suis tellement inquiet à ce sujet aussi mari l'appel toujours la même vieille histoire laisse juste patient et attend jusqu'à la semaine prochaine 

Same thing for me

SD1 : 30 april

Cheklist  10 may for documents are not in the right position , submitted the documents the same date, still waiting cc. I see some people with pivot cas got CC in 19 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/23/2018 at 9:06 PM, vistajones said:

Congrats! Happy for you. my status is also "at NVC" but we havent called. figured to give em a break for a day.lol. Look at @Seniorachen status below. I think thats what gonna happen next, (without the expedited letter). Does your embassy do interviews early in the month? 

Yeah. I check other people cc and interview date. I am expecting beginning of July. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone.

So my CC is May 23. Do I have to call NVC for interview date and time or I just have to wait till they send an email?

Thanks in advance. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Dagar said:

Finally!!! I called to nvc and they gave me my case number only. Can i pay the fees or do something or i have to wait for the invoice #?

You need invoice number as well to login to CEAC website and pay fees

6 hours ago, hl and bl said:

Hello everyone.

So my CC is May 23. Do I have to call NVC for interview date and time or I just have to wait till they send an email?

Thanks in advance. 

@Mv&Sh

So my cc is confirmed. :D just called them. He said they're scheduling interviews every end of the month (like we all already know) so I think we might get the instruction email in a couple of weeks for July interview maybe? Thats my prediction, anyway :)

Is your embassy busy?

10/27/2012 got married

2 dogs n 5 cats later....

➺ 03/28/2017 I-130 Sent

➺ 04/3/2017  NOA-1

------------------------a whoping 261 days later

➺ 12/20/2017 NOA-2 Date

➺ 01/02/2018 Case sent to NVC

==============================NVC======================================

➺ 01/23/18 Case number and IIN assigned! 

➺ 01/25/18 DS-261, choice of agent  filled 

➺ 01/26/18 AOS bill invoiced

➺ 01/27/18 AOS paid 

➺ 02/01/18 IV bill invoiced and paid

➺ 02/07/18  DS-260 completed and submitted

➺ 05/11/18 AOS and IV packages sent (EMS from Indonesia)

➺ 05/16/18 IV and AOS package delivered to NVC

➺ 05/23/18 Got CC at NVC!  

=============================EMBASSY=====================================

➺ 05/31/18  Interview date assigned 

➺ 06/29/18 Medical Check (a week later the RS.Premier Bintaro sent the result to US Embassy)

➺ 07/31/18  interview!-- CEAC showed "Issued" a day later

➺ 08/03/18 Visa in hand

➺ 12/16/18 Point of entry: Houston

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
6 hours ago, hl and bl said:

Hello everyone.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi!

Just wait for the email, you should get it in about a week time. (I got it in exactly one week) But don’t expect big news.. :D This is what I got:

1FF0E73C-CFA5-4967-BFAC-885581835B37.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
43 minutes ago, vistajones said:

@Mv&Sh

So my cc is confirmed. :D just called them. He said they're scheduling interviews every end of the month (like we all already know) so I think we might get the instruction email in a couple of weeks for July interview maybe? Thats my prediction, anyway :)

Is your embassy busy?

Hey!

That’s great!!! I really don’t think my embassy is busy. I know it’s not an exact science, but I didn’t find one single recent couple on VJ with IR1 from Hungary :) So I’m hoping for the best (basically the same thing you are too), interview notification in a couple of weeks, interview in early June. This is entirely possible, based on previous timelines with my embassy. 🤞

How’s yours?

Edited by Mv&Sh

9 minutes ago, Mv&Sh said:

Hey!

That’s great!!! I really don’t think my embassy is busy. I know it’s not an exact silence, but I didn’t find one single recent couple on VJ with IR1 from Hungary :) So I’m hoping for the best (basically the same thing you are too), interview notification in a couple of weeks, interview in early June. This is entirely possible, based on previous timelines with my embassy. 🤞

How’s yours?

Yup, same. I found one couple from Indonesia. They had their cc end of April, interview notice middle of May. Not sure when is the interview (I would guess early June). Just been stalking his/her posts, lol.

I sent them a message, dont think they sign on often. They've got more self control than I do. :D:D

Keep us in the loop. :)

10/27/2012 got married

➺ 03/28/2017 I-130 Sent

➺ 04/3/2017  NOA-1

➺ 12/20/2017 NOA-2 Date

➺ 01/27/18 AOS paid 

➺ 06/29/18 Medical Check (a week later the RS.Premier Bintaro sent the result to US Embassy)

➺ 08/03/18 Visa in hand

9 hours ago, hl and bl said:

Hello everyone.

Thanks in advance. 

Congratulations!!!

47 minutes ago, Beast333 said:

So Guys finAllyy our Petition Got approved todayy!!!Yaaa

P.D 10 OCT 2017

Rfe received 18 ApriL 2018

Rfe response sent back 12 May 2018

Status change of rfe response received 16 May 2018.

Approved today 25 May 2018!!!

Hopefully it will be sent soon to NVC

Congrats. Welcome to the 2nd waiting room :D.

10/27/2012 got married

➺ 03/28/2017 I-130 Sent

➺ 04/3/2017  NOA-1

➺ 12/20/2017 NOA-2 Date

➺ 01/27/18 AOS paid 

➺ 08/03/18 Visa in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.