1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello guys! I have a quick question...we already paid the AOS fee (2nd of May) and it's showing paid on the website (on 4th May)  but for IV fee the " Pay Now " button is available but when I click it there is no IV bill to select to pay (just the old 120$ AOS bill)...I am not sure if IV should be available as soon as AOS fee shows paid and I should call NVC to check or is it normal to have a delay until IV fee becomes available?....Thanks in advance!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

NVC actually received my petition: 16th Feb (Officially telling me they received: 23rd March).

.....still waiting for Case number. 

:clock:

NOA1: 7th June 2017

NOA2: 31st January 2018

Sent from USCIS: 12th February 2018

Received by NVC: 16th February 2018

Started telling me they never received petition since: 22nd march 2018

Started saying they magically received petition: 26th March 2018

"there is no time frame for case number assignment": 18th May 2018

Case number assigned & fees sent: 22nd May 2018

Fees "PAID": 27th May

AOS & DS-260 with Civil Documents submitted online: 3rd June 2018

Case Complete: 14th June 2018

Received email with interview date scheduled: 12th July 2018.

Interview @ Dublin embassy: 2nd August 2018 DENIED!  (421 days since NOA1). 

(incorrect spelling and missing middle name on police certs)

31st August: did my 2nd medical cert, because 1st one expired.

14th September: official APPROVED.

Currently: waiting for DPD courier to tell me my visa is ready for collection at my local depot.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Someone knows if the pics to medical exams have to b like of the visa...cz im muslim woman nd to visa the pic has to show a little of the hair....i have pics of my passport.rnt like to american visa....want to know if can use them to the doctor

On 04/05/2018 at 10:56 AM, Peachess said:

Please call your bank to Clear the payment and wait a few days for that to happen. It will appear as paid. It happened to us when we were going through nvc. Don't pay again.

On 04/05/2018 at 10:56 AM, Peachess said:

Please call your bank to Clear the payment and wait a few days for that to happen. It will appear as paid. It happened to us when we were going through nvc. Don't pay again.

I got my case number nd the invoice number..by phone when i can start to pay..when ll b actived

On 04/05/2018 at 7:18 AM, hl and bl said:

omg congratulation. So happy for you

Tx so.much...can u explain me what the difference between case number nd invoice number..i thought is the same

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
8 hours ago, HariMS said:

Wow that’s a happy news indeed! So happy for you.When was your SD? 😊

Thanks Hari. My scan date was 4/26.I think yours is coming up next week. Wishing you a quick cc. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I need some help. I scanned my marriage certificate and saved it as pdf. When I open the file, the page is upside down but can be rotated, is that fine or should I save it as image first and then convert it back to pdf? 

Edited by ABK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Seniorachen said:

I have question guys pls help 

1.what will be next. After pay aos fee?

2.is it iv fee?

2.1.if yes. My ceac.stat says to do ds260, even I have not paid or access iv fee?is that normal?

2.2 if no.there will be chance to do it at the same day

3.what is the indicator for me to know that iv fee is a available is it the tick box?

»because I see red and "pay" when I press it just goes to the billing page but cannot access payment yet, I know some says wait for two days but I got confuse because ceac stat says ds260 and now I am wondering mybe Iv fee is available already that is why instead of pay in action required they put fee... I know this is not so delicate case can be self explanatory but I need another opinion from experience not just my mind speculating lol hehehe pls see attached photos for the areas I get confuse....

IMG-032532ae316a35e8fb0f42d713b64ec4-V.jpg

I have same issue. But my AOS fee is still in process but I can't pay my IV fee. Once mine AOS  get paid I will call them and ask them what's going in. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Fatima el orra said:

Someone knows if the pics to medical exams have to b like of the visa...cz im muslim woman nd to visa the pic has to show a little of the hair....i have pics of my passport.rnt like to american visa....want to know if can use them to the doctor

I got my case number nd the invoice number..by phone when i can start to pay..when ll b actived

Tx so.much...can u explain me what the difference between case number nd invoice number..i thought is the same

Hi. Case number is very unique. It's in YYYY and Julien year plus 500 and the sequence of that file that got approved on that day. YYYYDDDSSS. Invoice number is like password. 

4 hours ago, Ahmad El-Zayat said:

Hello guys! I have a quick question...we already paid the AOS fee (2nd of May) and it's showing paid on the website (on 4th May)  but for IV fee the " Pay Now " button is available but when I click it there is no IV bill to select to pay (just the old 120$ AOS bill)...I am not sure if IV should be available as soon as AOS fee shows paid and I should call NVC to check or is it normal to have a delay until IV fee becomes available?....Thanks in advance!  

Wait up to one week for the IV fee to open up. However, if you have not done so already, call NVC and ask them to review your DS-261. They eventually get around to doing this, but calling to ask them to review it might help keep the process moving. I am also waiting for the IV fee to open. The wait is difficult, but hang in there!

USCIS:
2017-07-17: Sent I-130
2017-07-21: NOA1
2018-02-12: NOA2
NVC:
2018-03-06: NVC received case
2018-04-12: NVC Case #
2018-05-10: Pay IV fee

2018-05-16: Submit AoS/IV documents
2018-05-21: Scan Date
2018-05-24: Case Complete

2018-05-29: Interview scheduled for July

Embassy:

2018-07-17: Interview date

Hi everyone. I just want to ask if we can expedite our case when it reach the NVC. The reason is my husband's PCS order. Is that possible?

Also, did anyone hear from NVC for those whose cases have been recently forwarded to NVC, like NOA2 received last week of April? Goodluck to everyone!

•  

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Seniorachen said:

Theirs/common experience:

Expedite letter; 2days

Ds260; after 

In transit; 4days

Case ready; pick your own interview date (in my country 14d to get available slot)

Then in between set up medical...

I am not sure though if it varies depending on the country might be better to consult more expert or same experience as yours....

thanks a lot

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

o guys our CC is 05-05-2018

Our CEAC status shows (IN Transit) (IsLamabad Embassy Pakistan)

As our case was expedited and NVC process was skip.

We will do Ds-260 form tomorrow and when case status will show (Ready)

we will scedule interview manually by own,as nvc had not sceduled interview for us.

I was told these things by someone.

any other information would be appreciable thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
21 hours ago, Princess sesay said:

Hello everyone! Please I need quick answer here 

my husband cannot filed out the DS 260 due to his health condition 

i want to asked if I can do it here my self in Gambia if it will be okay with that 

I think you can. If you have all the information...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Peachess said:

Of course you can. It's mostly applicants information. You can be on the phone with your husband so he can give you any information you don't have or remember. 

I hope he gets well soon. Cheers! 

Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.