Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

Hi @BnK

I agree with you @ChuAni! God has this in his hands 

Hello @ToniAnn ... Hope everything going smooth with ypu on your NVC phase

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
10 minutes ago, BnK said:

I hope its already in the mail. Ours was a silent NOA and arrived 16 days after RFE receipt..actual approval is actually 9 days after RFE received....really hope its in the mail, in case not, i know it will come soon. :)

I would have loved a 9 day after received status change! Right now I'm on 14 days and it's killing me :( I will keep checking the mail thought and try to stop looking at my app which is a constant reminder! 

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, JMCKNG said:

I would have loved a 9 day after received status change! Right now I'm on 14 days and it's killing me :( I will keep checking the mail thought and try to stop looking at my app which is a constant reminder! 

I totally understand how u feel...almost lost my mind durings those days...crazy! When all i shouldve done was jst to wait..hope you find something that will keep your mind off this anxiety...really hope ull hear from th soonest

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
32 minutes ago, BnK said:

I totally understand how u feel...almost lost my mind durings those days...crazy! When all i shouldve done was jst to wait..hope you find something that will keep your mind off this anxiety...really hope ull hear from th soonest

my rfe today is 22 day from may 30th so is taking up to 3 weeks now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi everyone ,we just received this with emale and we don't know what is this ???They have 14 days that have received our documents for RFE,this waiting is so stressful for us and we don't know what's going on with our case 😢😢😢😢

Screenshot_2018-05-21-16-15-34-117_com.microsoft.office.outlook.png

1 hour ago, BnK said:

Hello @ToniAnn ... Hope everything going smooth with ypu on your NVC phase

@BnK I literally just received from NVC

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your fiance(e)'s approved I-129F petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). NVC will forward the petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in LONDON, GRBR. The U.S. Embassy will contact your fiance(e) when they are ready to schedule a visa interview.

So @Meisha&Jake about how long after receiving this email does it get to London? I assume I’ll get another email to confirm? 

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

@BnK I literally just received from NVC

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your fiance(e)'s approved I-129F petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). NVC will forward the petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in LONDON, GRBR. The U.S. Embassy will contact your fiance(e) when they are ready to schedule a visa interview.

So @Meisha&Jake about how long after receiving this email does it get to London? I assume I’ll get another email to confirm? 

Thanks

how did you get the email? I got no email at all

13 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

@EllyNelly I am not sure, but I just received the email. You got approved a day or so before I did. Did you call them? I have not contacted anyone since my NOA2. I worked myself up so much that I needed the break.

@Meisha&Jake @EllyNelly @BnK I just got this but I didn’t ask for it to be expedited. Is it just protocol?

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in LONDON, GRBR approved your request for expedited processing of your immigrant visa application. The National Visa Center sent your immigrant visa application to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in LONDON, GRBR for their action. The Embassy/Consulate General will contact you soon to schedule a visa interview.

If you have questions about your visa interview, please visit the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General's website at https://usembassy.gov.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

I am praying for you and @HTMW... 

I pray that you both get good news today or atleast by the end of this week

Thank you so much booboo!! :):):)  I pray and hope so hard too!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, EllyNelly said:

how did you get the email? I got no email at all

Sis, you will def get it..

They normally send it to the Petitioner when the case reads 'In Transit'.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, ChuAni said:

Sis, you will def get it..

They normally send it to the Petitioner when the case reads 'In Transit'.

ah okies! I understand now. So when it is "ready" or "in transit" he can then fill out the DS-160, pay, then schedule medical but in enough time that he can get his results back, then interview comes and voila... i finally get my boo cakes back lol

Timeline
3 minutes ago, EllyNelly said:

ah okies! I understand now. So when it is "ready" or "in transit" he can then fill out the DS-160, pay, then schedule medical but in enough time that he can get his results back, then interview comes and voila... i finally get my boo cakes back lol

O yes...the medicals should be two weeks + a day to the Interview, unless it's Abuja. Abuja takes apptocimately 2-5 days to get the Medicals done.

Timeline
2 hours ago, ToniAnn said:

@Meisha&Jake @EllyNelly @BnK I just got this but I didn’t ask for it to be expedited. Is it just protocol?

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in LONDON, GRBR approved your request for expedited processing of your immigrant visa application. The National Visa Center sent your immigrant visa application to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in LONDON, GRBR for their action. The Embassy/Consulate General will contact you soon to schedule a visa interview.

If you have questions about your visa interview, please visit the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General's website at https://usembassy.gov.

It's protocol, especially 'Expedited' for 'Electronic Cases'.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.