Life_love

ATL Field office Filers?

614 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, P S said:

I have completed my interview (Atlanta Field office) on June 14th and approved on spot with name change request. I am still waiting to hear about Oath Ceremony schedule  

Are you in Atlanta area or elsewhere in Georgia? 

The Northern District lists the following dates, I can't find any online for the middle or southern districts (Middle is Macon area, Southern in Savannah area and up to Augusta I believe):

August 12, 2022 – Ceremonies to be held in the Atlanta Division at 10:00am and 1:30pm
August 26, 2022 - Ceremony to be held in the Atlanta Division at 11:00am
September 7, 2022 – Ceremony to be held in the Gainesville Division
September 16, 2022 – Ceremony to be held in the Rome Division
October 14, 2022 – Ceremonies to be held in the Atlanta division at 10:00am and 1:30pm
November 18, 2022 – Ceremony to be held in the Newnan Division
December 9, 2022 – Ceremonies to be held in the Atlanta division at 10:00am and 1:30pm

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, brentjbeaver said:

Are you in Atlanta area or elsewhere in Georgia? 

The Northern District lists the following dates, I can't find any online for the middle or southern districts (Middle is Macon area, Southern in Savannah area and up to Augusta I believe):

August 12, 2022 – Ceremonies to be held in the Atlanta Division at 10:00am and 1:30pm
August 26, 2022 - Ceremony to be held in the Atlanta Division at 11:00am
September 7, 2022 – Ceremony to be held in the Gainesville Division
September 16, 2022 – Ceremony to be held in the Rome Division
October 14, 2022 – Ceremonies to be held in the Atlanta division at 10:00am and 1:30pm
November 18, 2022 – Ceremony to be held in the Newnan Division
December 9, 2022 – Ceremonies to be held in the Atlanta division at 10:00am and 1:30pm

I am in Atlanta Area. My status still says Oath Ceremony will be scheduled .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, P S said:

I am in Atlanta Area. My status still says Oath Ceremony will be scheduled .

I went June 7 for interview and before I got home my status on line showed oath ceremony was June 24th at same office. The letter was mailed the same day and I received it later that week.

Timeline
1 minute ago, kartersteve said:

I went June 7 for interview and before I got home my status on line showed oath ceremony was June 24th at same office. The letter was mailed the same day and I received it later that week.

Have you requested name change during the interview?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 9:18 AM, brentjbeaver said:

Updated timeline for us:

August 2020: Filed I-751

November 2020: I-751 transferred to NBC

July 2021: Filed N-400 in Atlanta

April 2021: file a FOIA request to find out why the I-751 hasn't moved and request copy of N-400 file

June 2, 2022: Interview scheduled for N-400 for July 14, 2022

~June 10, 2022: I wrote a letter to Atlanta FO asking that N-400 and I-751 be a combo interview

June 28, 2022: FOIA completed, documents provided to us

July 2, 2022: Received notice that I-751 and N-400 will be the same date and time

My wife is changing her name so I think she will have to take oath in front of a judge. According to the northern district of Georgia's website, there are oath ceremonies August 12 and August 26, so hopefully we are under 2 months away from being completely finished

So my wife’s long journey comes to an end foday

She passed her citizenship and I-751 was approved. We asked for same day oath and they have one today! Going back at 1130 to take the oath

Timeline
1 minute ago, brentjbeaver said:

She passed her citizenship and I-751 was approved. We asked for same day oath and they have one today! Going back at 1130 to take the oath

With name change request, she need to have Judicial Oath ceremony right?

Is she taking regular USCIS oath ceremony with name change request?

6 hours ago, brentjbeaver said:

Congrats!

DH's interview is next week. I can't go with him, so I don't think he'll do the oath the same day. Hopefully in August.

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.