heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 3/13/2019 at 11:55 AM, Lana_17 said:

Received an email notice saying - my case has been transferred to the local office (doesn't say which one). (Vermont Center is where i applied)

"On March 13, 2019, we transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number EAC18151, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

Update: received a letter yesterday saying that ,y case was transferred to Texas - just like someone above said. UGH I don't even know anymore - kinda have to stop waiting li guess ol 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@GBOS I am WAC181885X... I see some spotty approvals 3-4 in the same number ranges around me? How is this happening? How are they randomly picking ?

Timeline
17 hours ago, sharin said:

Someone on FB group was approved, he sent package on April 27th and received on April 28th as per NOA.

Time line:
Package sent: April 27, 2018
Date Delivered to California USCIS: April 29, 2018
Receipt Date: June 04, 2018
12 and 18Months Extension: forgot the date I received them.
Waive Notice Biometrics: Feb 22, 2019
Approval of I751 : March 12, 2019

total processing time: 11 months

hows this possible!! don't mind me I'm just jealous but really though - how are they picking who to transfer and who to approve for  this upcoming "busy" season of H1B they are about to face!?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lana_17 said:

hows this possible!! don't mind me I'm just jealous but really though - how are they picking who to transfer and who to approve for  this upcoming "busy" season of H1B they are about to face!?

I saw someone from June 2018 getting approved on the FB page

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Lana_17 said:

Update: received a letter yesterday saying that ,y case was transferred to Texas - just like someone above said. UGH I don't even know anymore - kinda have to stop waiting I guess lol 

also freaking out a little bit as i re-read my receipt and my name was in both petitioner and beneficiary even though I filed jointly with my husband ( i am the one in need of a green card). Anyone else has that?? 

Just now, tennnis123 said:

I saw someone from June 2018 getting approved on the FB page

Okay sounds like we all need to join that FB Page :)  seems like good luck flows there!! 

5 hours ago, GBOS said:

A lot of February, March, and now April 2018 have had their cases transferred (CSC to NSCVSC to TSC).  The processing trend is actually faster in Texas so far and it seems that Nebraska is catching up.

The dates previous to you that other files have been transferred were February 14, March 6, March 13, March 14.

There was an October 2018 case (10/16/2018) assigned to Nebraska that was approved yesterday.  No N-400 has been filed. Hopefully they are picking up the pace across the board and this is good news for everyone, starting with petitioners who have pending cases since 2017 and early 2018!

I got a text notification that my case has been moved today.

Was at Vermont so I'm guessing it's gone to Texas now

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

1 minute ago, Stand firm said:

When did you file ROC?

I can't remember the exact date off the top of my head but it was mailed in April then sat there waiting for them to admit they had it for a while (got caught in the middle of the H1B period)

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.