1,707 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2018 at 3:15 PM, star6 said:

Guess coming and venting on this site sets things in motion in the universe....just got the email my eap.card is being produced! Yesssssssssss....it was also updated on uscis ...thank u god....

Just got email notif that EAD card was mailed.....wooohoooo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Sigh !!!! Just looked online and saw request for initial evidence was mailed.. for adjustment of status. 

Well that REALLY ruins my day. :( 

2 hours ago, Lana&Tyler said:

Sigh !!!! Just looked online and saw request for initial evidence was mailed.. for adjustment of status. 

Well that REALLY ruins my day. :( 

At least you have movement! 🙂🙂🙂

hey to everyone who has already found work, congrats! I am curious whether you need to show your education levels for a simple retail job. I heard you need a high school diploma at least or a GED. Which i have neither! If anyone could please share their experience it would be great :) 

hey to everyone who has already found work, congrats! I am curious whether you need to show your education levels for a simple retail job. I heard you need a high school diploma at least or a GED. Which i have neither! If anyone could please share their experience it would be great :) 

•  
  •  

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT???!!

.... Still no update on my EAD haha! If I wasn’t laughing I’d for sure be crying! I thought this was my week for sure! A received date of April 2nd and I’m feeling a little sorry for myself!

6 hours ago, dgal29 said:

04-19 155 days and counting.. :(

My received date was April 5 and I just got it. So you have time to wait, at least 2 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️ Be patient, it should come this month or beginning of the next one.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Lsthorpe1 said:

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT???!!

.... Still no update on my EAD haha! If I wasn’t laughing I’d for sure be crying! I thought this was my week for sure! A received date of April 2nd and I’m feeling a little sorry for myself!

Hang in there!!!
Sending approval dusts your way!
I hope it comes soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/16/2018 at 9:05 AM, JloveN said:

Congratulations!. Yes it feels relief when we get notified EAD approved and get a job offer. I think it depends on location. I got the real EAD card a week after the notification on email. But some people got it after two weeks of notification.  

I got my EAD 4 days after I received the notification! Two days after that, I had two phone interviews and I got two job offers the same day! I'm so glad that I'll be able to work now after a 7-month hiatus here in the US. Now I'm gonna miss my husband for sure when I start working. Hahaha Good luck @JloveN 💙💙💙 

7 hours ago, Josephine Ann said:

I got my EAD 4 days after I received the notification! Two days after that, I had two phone interviews and I got two job offers the same day! I'm so glad that I'll be able to work now after a 7-month hiatus here in the US. Now I'm gonna miss my husband for sure when I start working. Hahaha Good luck @JloveN 💙💙💙 

So cool! May I ask what kinds of job you applied? Thanks 

I really think my file has been lost or something :(

I’m going to call on Monday. I have a job interview on Tuesday for an early November start date. I need things to start moving! Yes, ranting on here really does help. 😠 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.