TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Kfrye5 said:

Any movement today? I’m at Day 192 based on Received date. The person immediately before me got approved on Thursday 

RFEs coming in on the 27 & 30th in minis so far.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, pizzaday said:

Somewhat of a milestone today: 6 months since NOA1. Our VJ estimation has kept on moving up and is now set squarely on this week! Crossing all fingers, and other limbs for good measure as well, that this week is it for many of us

giphy.gif

Ran a mini-scan, no movement so far I can tell yet. Igor's List is quiet still as well. They're just starting their day in Cali. TODAY COULD STILL BE IT GUYS!!!1!

Looks like they are working hard over at USCIS so far in my scans I'm seeing at least 10 October 30th cases being updated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gama said:

Looks like they are working hard over at USCIS so far in my scans I'm seeing at least 10 October 30th cases being updated.

That’s interesting. I’m wondering if they do RFEs before a lot of approvals. Bc I’m from the 13th and haven’t received anything. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, pizzaday said:

Somewhat of a milestone today: 6 months since NOA1. Our VJ estimation has kept on moving up and is now set squarely on this week! Crossing all fingers, and other limbs for good measure as well, that this week is it for many of us

giphy.gif

Ran a mini-scan, no movement so far I can tell yet. Igor's List is quiet still as well. They're just starting their day in Cali. TODAY COULD STILL BE IT GUYS!!!1!

My VJ estimation has passed. USCIS said it’s still between normal processing time. I guess it went up from 6 to seven months now. Anyway I hope this week will be our week! I’m trying to keep positive now!

4 minutes ago, Gama said:

Oh wow, didn't think to look ahead! Great news

1 minute ago, Seraphinek said:

My VJ estimation has passed. USCIS said it’s still between normal processing time. I guess it went up from 6 to seven months now. Anyway I hope this week will be our week! I’m trying to keep positive now!

I know, the VJ estimation is exactly that, an estimation. Works out for some, doesn't for others. But it's been one of very few lifelines these couple of months, so I'm sticking with it for one last week 😜

12 hours ago, BnK said:

yeah me too!!! As happy as I am seeing approvals from people who were so anxious last week, it starts to affect me now too when I know I shouldn't.

I looked at Igor's list and tried to analyze it.... Could take an average of 7-10 days after 'RFE reply received' status until approval for us.

Well, still dependent on the kind of RFE. I am really hoping and praying this week for us.

It's so hard to plan anything without this NOA2. :(:(:( 

I hope we get approval this week @BnK.. I am truly going nuts 

4 hours ago, Naes said:

The new website sends updates every 2 weeks even if there’s no update. You can turn it off from the settings.

I got this as well @BnK.. I got so excited, and then realized it is a routine notice

22 minutes ago, Kfrye5 said:

That’s interesting. I’m wondering if they do RFEs before a lot of approvals. Bc I’m from the 13th and haven’t received anything. 

Waiting here too with my REF that they have received. I am an October 5 filer.

4 minutes ago, EllyNelly said:

I hope Karen (that is my agents name lol) works on my case this week and gimme my approval already! 

You have an agent? Have her hook up the other RFE'ers as well.. hahaha.. I am seriously exhausted

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

Waiting here too with my REF that they have received. I am an October 5 filer.

You have an agent? Have her hook up the other RFE'ers as well.. hahaha.. I am seriously exhausted

lol that is the name that is on the RFE... so when i pray.. i say her name directly LMAO... she dont know me.. but i feel like she has me and my fiancee's lives in her hands..

3 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

How did you get in touch with your adjudicator???

lol i didnt.. i just speak as if i know her.. but your adjudicator's name is on the RFE notice. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Whenever I talked with one (Tier 2 rep) two weeks ago she told me my application was still pending but I wonder if that means pending background check or what. Anyone know if that’s what it means?

24 minutes ago, EllyNelly said:

lol that is the name that is on the RFE... so when i pray.. i say her name directly LMAO... she dont know me.. but i feel like she has me and my fiancee's lives in her hands..

lol i didnt.. i just speak as if i know her.. but your adjudicator's name is on the RFE notice. 

HAHA! I only saw Kathy the Director's name on the back .. I am stressed, and trying hard not to be .. Any RFE approval @Naes  to date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.