1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lulu01 said:

Appoint wait time in CDJ

Two group on Facebook: 

I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (Perdon) & I601 Ciudad Juaraz

601-A Provicional Unlawful Presence Waiver

I read they got appointment in month of August.. .

Timeline
On 1/18/2019 at 11:50 AM, VeroJ said:

Hey guys. New here and wanted to see if someone could help me out. 

Sent I601a waiver request November 1, 2018 and biometrics appt December 4, 2018. Nebraska Location.

While I wait my lawyer said I could do my medical appointment in the US and also get my carta de no antecedentes penales here as well. Everyone I ask say the do all that in Mexico when going to the interview so I’m confused. Anybody have experience with that???? 

You can get vaccine here but the medical only in your country. Low cost or free vaccine in local health department!

Timeline
On 1/17/2019 at 5:21 PM, JJ_M said:

on 1/2/19 i received a request for evidence for my 601a waiver which i’m working on, my lawyer is sending everything by the end of next week 

Please, update us. Prayers for your approval! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 minutes ago, natalia3101 said:

yes i did, they sent the email July 30th 2018, 2 weeks after sending the waiver

Natalia3101 we have the same timeline, still waiting too, Waiver recvd date July 3rd, Biometrics Aug 20th, only mine is in Nebraska. Hopefully we hear something soon, I want my life back if you know what I mean 😞

Timeline

I'm on a fb group for I601a waivers, it seems the uscis page doesn't update once waiver is approved, some are unaware they are approved until they receive the approval letter in the mail, I guess have to keep an eye on my mail everyday 😒📭

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello all! Just wanted to post my timeline. Really getting discouraged on how long it’s taking. 

I-601a accepted 11/13/17

fingerprints done 1/16/18

Case transferred to Nebraska 5/3/18

November 2 2018 we submitted an inquiry on why it was taking so long and got a reply back that it was pending adjudication and that they had to perform additional reviews which was causing longer processing time. Not sure the meaning from what I researched it meant background checks were taking a long time. Does anyone have a similar timeline and still waiting? I’m trying to be patient as I know it’s extremly backlogged but it’s gettjng scarier and scarier around here everyday. 

Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, spoler said:

So looks like USCIS do not notify NVC from filed waiver anymore?!...they just notify NVC with final decision. I have similar situation like you. 5 months and USCIS still did not send email to NVC from my filed waiver..They are overloaded. USCIS page said, 3rd quarter they have 15,985 waiver and approved only 5,798. Denied 409. Pending case end of 3rd quarter 39,728... 

UPDATE GUYS - I went to https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=ndn

and put in an online request to USCIS to send a pending 601a notice because why not at this point... and low and behold I get an email from NVC a week later stating they received notice of my pending 601A... 

I made the request as "other" and wrote "Please send notice to The National Visa Center that I have a PENDING 601a and that NVC is to suspend scheduling of my visa interview until my 601A is adjudicated." 

Sending my NVC docs and app today! :) 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
6 hours ago, Clarebear101 said:

UPDATE GUYS - I went to https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=ndn

and put in an online request to USCIS to send a pending 601a notice because why not at this point... and low and behold I get an email from NVC a week later stating they received notice of my pending 601A... 

I made the request as "other" and wrote "Please send notice to The National Visa Center that I have a PENDING 601a and that NVC is to suspend scheduling of my visa interview until my 601A is adjudicated." 

Awesome!!. Will do the same. Didn't receive anything from NVC saying anything.

Timeline
4 hours ago, AndyJuarez said:

Awesome!!. Will do the same. Didn't receive anything from NVC saying anything.

I appreciate for your update! I do same. USCIS did not send anything for NVC almost 6 month ago. And after I sent my docs to NVC, they scheduled my overseas interview already on January 2nd... 

So I hope, this request will be working...Thanks again!

11 hours ago, Clarebear101 said:

I appreciate for your update! I do same. USCIS did not send anything for NVC almost 6 month ago. And after I sent my docs to NVC, they scheduled my overseas interview already on January 2nd... 

So I hope, this request will be working...Thanks again!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.