TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

everyone 

Today was my interview it went ok ok but they didn’t approved my case yet, for some additional documents they put on hold and gave me the 221 g white slip 

they wanted more documents like photo email, chat , video chat records, evidence of all ticket, hotel reservation which I have already submitted and carried with me during interview. I don’t have problem to submit all this again but most weird part is they ask for evidence that we have made plan for a wedding in th us like reservation with an officiant or court date, printed wedding invitations, a list of vendors and their contact information, receipts for wedding outfit and rings receipt and also they want list of planned wedding guests theirs relationships to us addresses and phone numbers hold on not finish notarized statements describing how we met each other and why did we decided to get married. Any ways we are willing to try this also but my question what if we booked every things they asked for In USA and we paid the token amount to everyone and my visa will not be approved by consular then we have to face huge loss..

anyone has asked to submit these type of evidence please do reply me back 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/13/2018 at 7:36 PM, Naes said:

Go to ceac, chose non-immigrant, put your embassy and your ds-160 confirmation number instead.

@BVGApeach @Naes

10thday still on AP:( 

still no update or instructions😭

Timeline
On 6/13/2018 at 7:36 PM, Naes said:

Go to ceac, chose non-immigrant, put your embassy and your ds-160 confirmation number instead.

Anyone here who knows what this email means?? I’ve been AP since June4 until now yesterday I received rhis email

We have now approved the visa. Barring unforeseen problems, the visa packet will be delivered to your designated address by guaranteed courier service.

Please be aware that mandatory security checks still have to be completed for visa issuance. Technical requirements cause us to usually need additional time to process a visa.

CONSULAR COMMUNICATIONS GROUP

11 hours ago, Pat&Rose said:

Anyone here who knows what this email means?? I’ve been AP since June4 until now yesterday I received rhis email

We have now approved the visa. Barring unforeseen problems, the visa packet will be delivered to your designated address by guaranteed courier service.

Please be aware that mandatory security checks still have to be completed for visa issuance. Technical requirements cause us to usually need additional time to process a visa.

CONSULAR COMMUNICATIONS GROUP

It means exactly what it says, your visa is approved and will be delivered to you. 

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Timeline
4 minutes ago, BVGApeach said:

It means exactly what it says, your visa is approved and will be delivered to you. 

But until now my visa is still on AP. 

I tried to email today again the visa desk but the reply was wait for 90 days or less for administrative processing!

But last  monday the email of the consular communication group was -

Im so confused coz the info is not the same.

Edited by Pat&Rose

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pat&Rose said:

But until now my visa is still on AP. 

I tried to email today again the visa desk but the reply was wait for 90 days or less for administrative processing!

But last  monday the email of the consular communication group was -

Im so confused coz the info is not the same.

Hi, Maybe they are having some technical problems, as they say they have approved it but maybe not able to correct status?

Try waiting a few days to see if the passport really goes into courier and reach you.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Hi, Maybe they are having some technical problems, as they say they have approved it but maybe not able to correct status?

Try waiting a few days to see if the passport really goes into courier and reach you.

Hi ! Got ISSUED today’ tnx

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 6/20/2018 at 11:50 PM, Faisal1 said:

You didnt got your visa yet?

Hey! I did, I’m in Turkey right now till late July.

how are you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, Naes said:

Hey! I did, I’m in Turkey right now till late July.

how are you?

Congrats naes. Thats good .  Enjoy . I am doing well .. same thing. Now i am all ready for lawsuit will start soon at end of this month

On 6/21/2018 at 3:04 PM, marinapoli said:

Hey VJrs! Anyone here moved to NYC? I’ve been here for a month now and I’m starting to get bored lol. Would love to hear what other people have been up to in the big Apple 

How do you get bored in NYC? I'm just curious :D You have public transportation to take you anywhere - maybe try and plan some day trips? I always see in the movies people from NYC going to Montauk lol. Maybe try MeetUp and see if you can find a Brazilian group in town?

If I were in NYC with nothing to do and it was too hot to go outside, I would plan a NYC themed movie/TV marathon and take notes of all the places I want go. Also, I would start a blog about matzo ball soup where I would eat it at every restaurant that offered it and then write a review :P

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Timeline

Hi everyone! I have my interview next week and I just noticed a slight problem. On my fiance's birth certificate and CENOMAR, his mom's name maiden name is used. We've been using her married name for all the documents. Is this a big problem and how do we go about fixing it? Thanks! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Interview set: 30 JUL 2018 in Chinese embassy.

DS-160s filed but not electronically which really disturbed me but my fiancee' and her friend insisted this is the way. Her friend has helped a dozen people in this and she is contact with someone has been doing this forever.

Problem indicated this am .. perhaps someone can help as naturally I find this out on Saturday am ...  We only got one GUZ case number from National Visa Center. Fiancee' has been applied for with minor child accompanying. Everything has been filed this way from the beginning. But do they issue two embassy case #s? We've gone all the way thru USCIS, NVC and embassy administrative processing .. no problems .. now all of a sudden a bank won't take payment for two on one embassy case number GUZ2018xxxxxx.

Any clues?

I'll definitely call NVC on Monday.

Thank God the State Department is 10000X better than the USCIS .. they are jacked up beyond repair.

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.