TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Β 

If you can wait for two weeks I will be in your "Neck of the Woods" and I'll help. lol :jest:

😁😁

Β 

could you guys just get your noa2s instead? That would make me happier!

Β 

Im torn in between wanting them to move on and waiting for my friends....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

😁😁

Β 

could you guys just get your noa2s instead? That would make me happier!

Β 

Im torn in between wanting them to move on and waiting for my friends....

I hear ya. I'm still torn up about May and June, let alone mine.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed deliveryΒ if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYΒ -Β https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Β 

NVCΒ -Β (603)-334-0700

USCIS -Β 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contactΒ NVC?Β Click here for info -Β https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person atΒ USCIS?Β https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot getΒ NVCΒ on the phone try this -Β https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Β 

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Β 

Β 

Β 

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

Β 

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ok... So, I got notification that they were sending our petition to the consulate in Rio de Janeiro. Then another email stating to have my fiance fill out the Ds160. But the case tracker still says in transit.Β 

Β 

Should he go ahead and submit it? Or wait until our case is at the consulate?

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil*Β (L)

Timeline
12 minutes ago, trames87 said:

Ok... So, I got notification that they were sending our petition to the consulate in Rio de Janeiro. Then another email stating to have my fiance fill out the Ds160. But the case tracker still says in transit.Β 

Β 

Should he go ahead and submit it? Or wait until our case is at the consulate?

I would start filling it and submit when it says ready :)Β 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Naes said:

I would start filling it and submit when it says ready :)Β 

Thankfully, he already has it filled out.

Our K1 Journey

Timeline
Just now, trames87 said:

Thankfully, he already has it filled out.

Just wait for it says ready and send it out then (just to be cautious even though I think it would be ok to submit)

Β 

Good luck! It is nice to hear your case is moving forward :)Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Got my RFE in the mailΒ today - they want proof we've met in person.Β  That would make sense if I hadn'tΒ I sent in several timestamped photos with location labels and labels of who was in each picture with the original petition.Β  I had a bunch to choose from; we lived together in 2016.Β Β I also included several plane and train tickets where my fiancΓ© and I are very clearly listed as sitting next to each other.Β Β This is ridiculous.Β 

Β 

Guess somebody just threw out that part of my file?Β Oh well, at least I canΒ IΒ just print everything off again and send it back tomorrow.Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, cmmurth said:

Got my RFE in the mailΒ today - they want proof we've met in person.Β  That would make sense if I hadn'tΒ I sent in several timestamped photos with location labels and labels of who was in each picture with the original petition.Β  I had a bunch to choose from; we lived together in 2016.Β Β I also included several plane and train tickets where my fiancΓ© and I are very clearly listed as sitting next to each other.Β Β This is ridiculous.Β 

Β 

Guess somebody just threw out that part of my file?Β Oh well, at least I canΒ IΒ just print everything off again and send it back tomorrow.Β 

They have been doing that exact same thing to a lot of people. More like a stall tactic. Pain in the Azz, but you should be fine once you send the info back in. Be happy they touched your case and your almost to the finish line. :D

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed deliveryΒ if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYΒ -Β https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Β 

NVCΒ -Β (603)-334-0700

USCIS -Β 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contactΒ NVC?Β Click here for info -Β https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person atΒ USCIS?Β https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot getΒ NVCΒ on the phone try this -Β https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Β 

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Β 

Β 

Β 

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

Β 

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, cmmurth said:

Β 

Did you send hard evidence?

Β 

boarding passes and passport stamps?

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Naes said:

Just wait for it says ready and send it out then (just to be cautious even though I think it would be ok to submit)

Β 

Good luck! It is nice to hear your case is moving forward :)Β 

Thanks! I'm just getting impatient since they said our case was being handled electronically and it's been in transit for a week now. Haha. After the long wait we had before, this will be easy.

Our K1 Journey

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Did you send hard evidence?

Β 

boarding passes and passport stamps?

Yep, boarding passes included.Β 

Β 

Didn't include passport stamps because I was living in the UK and the entryΒ stamp isΒ on my visa (that wasn't at all tied toΒ fiancΓ©)Β so I didn't think they'd be useful.Β  TheΒ passes showΒ us, seatedΒ together,Β on the same flights and trains (we'd go between London and Edinburgh quite a bit)Β .Β 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, cmmurth said:

Yep, boarding passes included.Β 

Β 

Didn't include passport stamps because I was living in the UK and the entryΒ stamp isΒ on my visa (that wasn't at all tied toΒ fiancΓ©)Β so I didn't think they'd be useful.Β  TheΒ passes showΒ us, seatedΒ together,Β on the same flights and trains (we'd go between London and Edinburgh quite a bit)Β .Β 

Wow then it is really just a "umm we might have lost it" request...

Β 

add a few things you can find and also also the old things you sent then...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
9 minutes ago, BVGApeach said:

Just got out of our interview and we were approved! :dancing::dance:

Β 

I'm ridiculously excited and also a little bit sick because I was so nervous during the interview :o

CONGRATS!!!! Details details!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.