TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, D & JL said:

Update: Noa2 4/19/18 Approved

Finally after almost 90 days RFE received.. There has not been an update anywhere. The notice just came today in the mail! My SR said on the 17th pending security checks. So patience is a virtue. Thanks God 🤗

I hope everyone else gets approved soon. Best of luck to all..

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, KBA said:

Congratulations! Nice to hear another June filer will be moving in to the next stages...I am praying we will hear something soon!

Thank you! You will be next.. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, D & JL said:

Thank you!! 🎉

You're welcome!

UPDATE:

Fiance just got off on the phone with the USCIS and they told him that they sent the RfE letter on the 20th of this month.

I am happy to know that there's something they take action in our case. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
24 minutes ago, garylenhall said:

You're welcome!

UPDATE:

Fiance just got off on the phone with the USCIS and they told him that they sent the RfE letter on the 20th of this month.

I am happy to know that there's something they take action in our case. 

Oh really? This is the first you heard about an RFE? No update online?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, KBA said:

Oh really? This is the first you heard about an RFE? No update online?

No update online.

We were thinking what will be the rfe they are asking. We have included everything we think that is important before we sent the packet, we even use rapidvisa service. And they seems to be useless ☹️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
37 minutes ago, garylenhall said:

No update online.

We were thinking what will be the rfe they are asking. We have included everything we think that is important before we sent the packet, we even use rapidvisa service. And they seems to be useless ☹️

Well the good news is your case has finally been  reviewed...now I’m wondering if we’ll get one too. They sure did take long enough to give you one! 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, garylenhall said:

No update online.

Congrats (at least some news) Check the new website if it shows rfe there. 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Naes said:

Congrats (at least some news) Check the new website if it shows rfe there. 

Thank you! Yes atleast we already got an update. We just need to wait for thr letter. 

I don't know about the new website that they have.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, garylenhall said:

Thank you! Yes atleast we already got an update. We just need to wait for thr letter. 

I don't know about the new website that they have.

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

this is he new website, they seem to update silent noa2s here. Can only be seen by creating and account and applicants can create one too (I did and I’m the beneficiary)

good luck :) 

2 hours ago, garylenhall said:

No update online.

You will be amazed my RFE was on documents already submitted. So I re sent them. Maybe they got misplaced along the processing phases who knows but at least your petition was touched yeahyyyy good luck!

Hey guys, i am not from this month filler just applying, but i posted a question and havnt gotten aswer maybe one of you can help please?

I am petitioner and i visited my home country for 2 months to visit my family and fiancee. Do i need to write adress abroad in last 5 year physical adresses or should 2 months visit is just a visit.

What u guys did? Thank u so much

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abcd1234 said:

Hey guys, i am not from this month filler just applying, but i posted a question and havnt gotten aswer maybe one of you can help please?

I am petitioner and i visited my home country for 2 months to visit my family and fiancee. Do i need to write adress abroad in last 5 year physical adresses or should 2 months visit is just a visit.

What u guys did? Thank u so much

Answered in the October topic.

you don’t need to write those 2 months.

Timeline
1 hour ago, D & JL said:

You will be amazed my RFE was on documents already submitted. So I re sent them. Maybe they got misplaced along the processing phases who knows but at least your petition was touched yeahyyyy good luck!

Yes, soon as the letter arrives, we will comply that immediately.

Hoping that they will work on it quickly too.

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.