Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, VALU said:

Approved from Potomac!!! Glory be to !!!! Iml am so happy. I think Potomac Service Center is moving faster now! I saw a lot of timelines close to my priority date of March 30, 2018 getting approved. VJ said I'm supposed to get something in the mail between Oct 24 and November 24th, 2018. Based on the others timelines who are close to my pd, I expected to get the NOA2 next week. I just got an email notice from immigration to check my account and it says that I got approved yesterday October 4th, 2018! I was so nervous logging into my account. Glory be to God, our case is APPROVED. Now waiting for the mail notice to come on...

Yayyyy!! Congratulations!!!! Great news! My PD is march 30 and NOA1 april 3rd! This gives me hope we’ll hear something soon! 😍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Marriage Base Virginia National Benefits Center

Form-I-765 Form-I-130 Form-I-131 Form-I-485
Case Was Received
I-131 TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
On March 13, 2018, we received your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, Receipt Number , and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

If you do not receive your receipt notice by April 12, 2018, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Response To USCIS; Request For Evidence Was Received
On April 20, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number . Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you.

03/30/2018 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

04/27/2018 - Fingerprint
How much longer will it be until I get my work permit/ advanced parole? trying to get some ideas of recent timeframes. should I expect my work permit before my interview?

19 hours ago, nastra30 said:

Sucks. Mine is March 21st. At this point my VJ ETA is busted. The waiting game continues.

😢 yea my VJ time line ETA is so busted too!

17 hours ago, Mzlin35 said:

Well...we got our approval letter today!!!! Potomac, PD 3/5. Hang in there y'all it's coming!!! 😁

Congrats babe!

15 hours ago, Cr7gb11 said:

Just came home to an approval letter 😊

No update on either of the sites.

PD March 12 TSC 

They are coming, hang on. 

Congrats!!

Thank you for the message of hope re TSC.

PD March 26! Hanging in there a lil better now!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.