Please let today be the day lol 

Today feels like a lucky kind of day!  :yes:

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

How you doing Sarah?
Seems like you're getting close to that Case number!!!!!!!! :dance:

Uh I don't know, I'm having another bump in the road.. was told NVC received my case on Wednesday and now they're telling me today they haven't received it. I'll be calling every hour to try get an answer!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, streanor said:

Uh I don't know, I'm having another bump in the road.. was told NVC received my case on Wednesday and now they're telling me today they haven't received it. I'll be calling every hour to try get an answer!

Good riddance! I think this same rubbish happened to @Naes- One minute you hear one thing, and the next they pull an "oops. I lied. nope, not here"
They really want to play with our emotions.
Am not sure what is happening down there! How can one MISTAKENLY see a case? 
:o

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Good riddance! I think this same rubbish happened to @Naes- One minute you hear one thing, and the next they pull an "oops. I lied. nope, not here"
They really want to play with our emotions.
Am not sure what is happening down there! How can one MISTAKENLY see a case? 
:o

We have supernatural cases... 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Nothing in informed delivery today.

I just wish it to mysteriously appear just like your mysterious rfe...🤞🤞🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
22 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Don't give up!
Did you finally make any decisions about going to see your fiance?

No, I am the beneficiary and it’s leaving it a bit late now, and Allie doesn’t get much leave unfortunately. I’ve been tempted though. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vholde346 said:

No, I am the beneficiary and it’s leaving it a bit late now, and Allie doesn’t get much leave unfortunately. I’ve been tempted though. 

oh
Yea. This is one tough one-- Because you don't wanna hop on a plane and get an approval then.

I was Allie too- Didn't see my fiance for 13 months because of my job and the fact that I only get 2 weeks of vacation a year! Which I wanted to save for when they got here.
It is tough- but am pulling for y'all
I keep on coming back here everyday hoping you got some news!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Are there many August filers left?

Hi dear, yes! From what I saw last weeks naes post showed lots of august filers waiting with us, I just don’t know if they are receiving letters... I am waiting as well. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vholde346 said:

Are there many August filers left?

August 3rd here. Finally got approval April 26th although it didnt show up on the website til yesterday the 27th. I had gotten tired of waiting and scheduled my flight May 3rd to see my fiance in her hometown of Guangzhou. Guess once we both get back to our homes, we will have to start part 2 of the process and I will have to schedule another flight once she has her interview date in Seoul since I want to join her. She has lived in South Korea for the past couple of years so thats why we chose Seoul for the consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.