TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/13/2018 at 12:20 PM, DenisAlma said:

Hello, fellow VJ members.

I am happy to tell you that I was approved my visa after more than 2 months of waiting on ''Administrative Processing''.

This is the happiest day me and my fiancee had in a long time.

Thank you so much for all the help! We are probably one of the last folks that were still waiting from August.

Thank you so much and we wish you all the best!

Awww
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! So happy for you

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think we were the last ones from July 2017.

We were "APPROVED" today in Juarez. 

Our interview took 384 days from our I-129F NOA1 date.

Hang in there! 

Thanks everyone, without the help of many of you we would not have reached this milestone.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 9/6/2018 at 1:54 PM, 4A2 said:

Hang in there! 

Thanks everyone, without the help of many of you we would not have reached this milestone.

Congratulations.  Just came back to see if there was still any activity in this thread.  Looks like everyone is moving on to better things now.  Good luck! - Jason

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Grenada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Majesty said:

Just came by to say hello to August 2017 fillers. Its been a long road!

Hello there! I'm probably the only one who didnt go thru with the process. NOA2 was approved, but beneficiary and I broke up. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
25 minutes ago, MCL said:

Hello there! I'm probably the only one who didnt go thru with the process. NOA2 was approved, but beneficiary and I broke up. 

Oh wow sorry that it didn't work out but I hope that its for the best love.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 9/6/2018 at 8:54 PM, 4A2 said:

Hang in there! 

Your not alone.We did an appeal and it was sustained last week.It is at the USCIS at the moment.We are still hopeful and patient waiting for positive results.

Case Was Relocated From Administrative Appeals Office To USCIS Originating Office

On October 10, 2018, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) transferred your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Receipt Number WAC*********, to the USCIS office that made the original decision on your case. That office will mail you our decision or send you a request if it needs something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:40 PM, MCL said:

I'm sorry things didn't work out. There is someone out there for you but he/she hasn't appeared before you. Do this to insure there are no problems if you do another K1.

To withdraw a petition, you must send a signed written statement requesting that the petition be withdrawn and explaining the reason to the NVC. When writing, include as much of the details to the reason why you are requesting the removal of the petition. Be sure to include any Receipt Numbers, Alien Number or Embassy case numbers to help in the location of your record.

NVC has your case file info in the SAFEFILE system. When you do your "next" K-1 it may look suspicious that you are "dumping one" for another. Your casefile will hit the IV Unit, the SAFEFILE version is also reviewed during your "next" K-1 interview. These are all "red" flags so walk cautiously and be sure to discuss this completely with your new GF. She WILL BE asked at her interview. If she is not confident this could go "south" fast and end up denied and at that point your pretty much "dead in the water".

Once you receive notification that your case has been withdrawn, you need to insure that NVC has annotated SAFEFILE so, call NVC and get a supervisor, request that they review your SAFEFILE to determine if the I-129F has be withdrawn. If not, ask them to make an annotation in the SAFEFILE version that the petitioner has withdrawn the petition. That way it insures that USEM Manila IV will see that annotation.

It's also recommended to email the IV unit at your Embassy, requesting that the I-129F petition be withdrawn.

Any returned correspondence you receive be sure to make copies and keep in a safe place as you will need it during the processing of your next application.

Good luck

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

I'm sorry things didn't work out. There is someone out there for you but he/she hasn't appeared before you. Do this to insure there are no problems if you do another K1.

To withdraw a petition, you must send a signed written statement requesting that the petition be withdrawn and explaining the reason to the NVC. When writing, include as much of the details to the reason why you are requesting the removal of the petition. Be sure to include any Receipt Numbers, Alien Number or Embassy case numbers to help in the location of your record.

NVC has your case file info in the SAFEFILE system. When you do your "next" K-1 it may look suspicious that you are "dumping one" for another. Your casefile will hit the IV Unit, the SAFEFILE version is also reviewed during your "next" K-1 interview. These are all "red" flags so walk cautiously and be sure to discuss this completely with your new GF. She WILL BE asked at her interview. If she is not confident this could go "south" fast and end up denied and at that point your pretty much "dead in the water".

Once you receive notification that your case has been withdrawn, you need to insure that NVC has annotated SAFEFILE so, call NVC and get a supervisor, request that they review your SAFEFILE to determine if the I-129F has be withdrawn. If not, ask them to make an annotation in the SAFEFILE version that the petitioner has withdrawn the petition. That way it insures that USEM Manila IV will see that annotation.

It's also recommended to email the IV unit at your Embassy, requesting that the I-129F petition be withdrawn.

Any returned correspondence you receive be sure to make copies and keep in a safe place as you will need it during the processing of your next application.

Good luck

Thanks! I wasnt sure what to do. We do have a 3 year old Chile together. What happens if we decide later to get back together?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/15/2018 at 10:42 AM, Greenbaum said:

Good luck

Can someone please help me with this?

1 hour ago, MCL said:

Can someone please help me with this?

We can't help with the limited information you have provided. State the question and let us see how we can help.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
2 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

We can't help with the limited information you have provided. State the question and let us see how we can help.

@Greenbaum it was in regards to your post above advising me to write a withdrawal. I was asking how what do I write in the letter without stating too much? We have a child together so not sure if will make up later. But if we do, how would this affect future filing for him?

2 hours ago, MCL said:

@Greenbaum it was in regards to your post above advising me to write a withdrawal. I was asking how what do I write in the letter without stating too much? We have a child together so not sure if will make up later. But if we do, how would this affect future filing for him?

The letter is a formal business type letter and all you need is to ask them to remove you from the filing of the K-1 because you are not moving forward with the K-1 visa as the relationship no long exist. Be sure all the information is contained in the letter so they can find it easily. This action will allow you to apply for a new K-1 with someone else or to begin again a K-1 with your current/past person without any problems. Not doing this could lead to problems in the future.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

The letter is a formal business type letter and all you need is to ask them to remove you from the filing of the K-1 because you are not moving forward with the K-1 visa as the relationship no long exist. Be sure all the information is contained in the letter so they can find it easily. This action will allow you to apply for a new K-1 with someone else or to begin again a K-1 with your current/past person without any problems. Not doing this could lead to problems in the future.

Thank You so much! Was worried and didnt want to give too much of the wrong info. I appreciate you. And letter goes to USICS and Consulate who has the case?

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:20 PM, DenisAlma said:

Hello, fellow VJ members.

I am happy to tell you that I was approved my visa after more than 2 months of waiting on ''Administrative Processing''.

Try 8 months Administrative processing lol

August 129f 2017 filer here, updating... Feb 2018 we got the NOA2. April 2018 the interview, 221g issued,  8 months administrative processing , Dec 2018 AP completed, medical expired had to redo the medical, January 2019 picked up medical, submitted passport, got K1 visa issued, POE was two days ago JANUARY 15 2019 AND WE ARE HAPPY TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.