julyk12017

March 2018 NOA2 ---> NVC thread

2,723 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So I was option5 for electronic transmission to Brazil... Ive been "In Transit" for 3 days. unusual? I understood it was basically instantaneous to "Arrived" and then a wait for "Ready" Any other Brazil experienced people still on this forum?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 4/2/2018 at 3:15 PM, marinapoli said:

Mine took one day from "at NVC" to "in transit" and another day to "ready" - since I couldn't schedule an interview online when it said in transit, god knows why, I emailed my embassy and within 2 hours it changed to "ready" and they replied back with instructions/packet 3

Marinapoli, Do you have what email you used for the Rio consulate handy? Id love to do it the exact same as you did. We have been "in transit" for 3 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
6 hours ago, Fippsie said:

from https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/affidavit-support

.. is this accurate or should we fill it out and bring it to the interview? :o

I have read that this is “embassy based”, if your emabassy requests it bring it. To be on the safe side just bring it. Our embassy in Hungary requieres this, they even included it in packet 3. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
13 minutes ago, h&y said:

All I know is.... the DS 160 almost made my fiancé and I jump out a window. Between the not accepting photos, the timing out, the trying to save and having it not save... holy. We just need his mothers DOB and we are done with it!!! 

Hoping we filled it out correctly. Some of the wording can throw anyone off. :rolleyes:

Atti and I almost broke our engagement over this form!!! “JK”

All you could hear was me shouting 🤬😤between the bad internet connection and the stupidity of the questions being asked, the timing out, Atti not having his information handy, not remembering dates and names, the time difference, we were poofed 🤯🤯  

if we can survive the DS 160, we can survive anything else... we are a much stronger couple after that 😂😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Kari & Atti said:

Atti and I almost broke our engagement over this form!!! “JK”

All you could hear was me shouting 🤬😤between the bad internet connection and the stupidity of the questions being asked, the timing out, Atti not having his information handy, not remembering dates and names, the time difference, we were poofed 🤯🤯  

if we can survive the DS 160, we can survive anything else... we are a much stronger couple after that 😂😂😂😂

Sometimes it's easier to get a blank copy of the DS-160 and fill it out together and once completed then do the online portion and have the other proof read it then submit when everyone agrees. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

8 hours ago, Thelucybelle said:

Gah!! The next few weeks would be amazing for an interview!! Stuart has his medical a week tomorrow and then hopefully we will book the first available interview slot. Tell me about your wedding dress! I’m desperate to know! 

yaaaay so glad to hear! <3 

and he'll be fine to do that! watch :) he's so ready to come home to his wifey-to-be

ooooh well the wedding dress for october i found already in august (by accident hahaha) that's an a-line and all tulle with a very nice 

attached belt with pearls and stuff. 

and now i don't want to spoil the idea of having him see this dress, soooo i had to get another one hahaha

this time it's also an a-line but not puffy or anything, chiffon and flowy and super elegant. 

once it happens i'll show u pix :D 

what about you? hmmm?

@LizM you should join the party of happy wedd moments too and share yours hihihi

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

16 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

yaaaay so glad to hear! <3 

and he'll be fine to do that! watch :) he's so ready to come home to his wifey-to-be

ooooh well the wedding dress for october i found already in august (by accident hahaha) that's an a-line and all tulle with a very nice 

attached belt with pearls and stuff. 

and now i don't want to spoil the idea of having him see this dress, soooo i had to get another one hahaha

this time it's also an a-line but not puffy or anything, chiffon and flowy and super elegant. 

once it happens i'll show u pix :D 

what about you? hmmm?

@LizM you should join the party of happy wedd moments too and share yours hihihi

Ohh your dresses sound so nice :wub: We have not decided yet when to have a wedding party, it will probably be later on so I haven’t done my wedding dress search yet. But I think I know how I want it. I really liked Princess Madeleine’s wedding dress, but I’d like it with long lace arms, maybe sort of like the British Duchess Kate’s maybe, but not v-necked. And it will definitely not be Valentino/McQueen haha. 

I’m expecting pictures from all of you guys weddings however! No getting around it 😄 I will probably wear white for the courthouse wedding... but probably much less formal, not a long gown or anything.

h

9 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

For all the people going through the UK embassy this is what’s available for May interview dates :jest:

44D1181A-48B7-423E-8B91-B1B3E7E611AC.jpeg

Good to know thank you! 

29 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Woke up to a ready status! @Swissmiss82@NICK & PAULA @LizM @Naes Trying to get my breathing under control. 

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! :D :D :D :D

i had ready yesterday too, what more do we want??? :D

wohooo now let's hope that @Naes will be at NVC soon and we can all hold hands with our VOH :D

2 hours ago, LizM said:

Ohh your dresses sound so nice :wub: We have not decided yet when to have a wedding party, it will probably be later on so I haven’t done my wedding dress search yet. But I think I know how I want it. I really liked Princess Madeleine’s wedding dress, but I’d like it with long lace arms, maybe sort of like the British Duchess Kate’s maybe, but not v-necked. And it will definitely not be Valentino/McQueen haha. 

I’m expecting pictures from all of you guys weddings however! No getting around it 😄 I will probably wear white for the courthouse wedding... but probably much less formal, not a long gown or anything.

oooh your dream of the dress sounds nice and fancy! :D i'm looking forward to hearing about the day you go to try on! :D

andddd if you need some opinions, we'll all organize a skype meeting and be with you wherever we all will be at that time hihihi

i think so too, we gotta make sure that we all see our pix! :D i can't wait for that!

uahhhh just thinking about it gives me goosebumps! we'll all be so happy! 

48 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Woke up to a ready status! @Swissmiss82@NICK & PAULA @LizM @Naes Trying to get my breathing under control. 

Yaaay congratulations! 😍 Fingers crossed for a medical and interview soon then! 

And yes please remember how to breathe properly! It is very important to not mess it up 😄

h

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
24 minutes ago, LizM said:

Yaaay congratulations! 😍 Fingers crossed for a medical and interview soon then! 

And yes please remember how to breathe properly! It is very important to not mess it up 😄

Just going to double triple check that d160! Medical already booked for this Thursday and Stuart is going to try to get an interview at the beginning of May!! There are a few spots open! 

Oh and my dress! https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&dcr=0&ei=ajDPWtabF5HQwALX972ADw&q=bhldn+valentina+dress&oq=bhldn+val&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.41l2j0j0i22i30l2j33i160.5264.7579..9041...0....123.883.6j3..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......0i71.QmMI3VRNzTI%3D#imgrc=ga7CuOjCTS3n-M:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@Greenbaum help!!! My case is ready and I called up consulate to know what my next steps are even though I know them cuz of their website and other sources including you. But now the consulate is saying to wait until I receive the packet to proceed further with any steps. Is this a standard response is that really a case? Also, the medical people say I need a letter and PCC say that they need a letter too. Why does these steps have to suck so bad in my country cuz I know most of the people here on forum already filled DS-160 and scheduled interview without waiting for package. Does this mean the medics and PCC in their country didn’t care about letter from embassy? 

@Swissmiss82 @h&y heartiest congratulations for the next steps!!! 👯‍♂️👯‍♂️

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@ash1234 how long did it take for you guys to receive packet 4 from Mumbai consulate? Did you guys wait to receive letter from embassy to book medical or PCC or did you just went ahead without letter? I called up consulate and they said to wait for anything before letter arrives even tho I know what the steps are. Please let me know what did you guys do?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.