LolaaBrett

March 2018 AOS Filers

1,164 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
21 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Is the K1 spouse required to have health insurance?

i didn’t read that anywhere on the USCIS website. Yikes!

20 hours ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

I don't think we are required, it's just something most people feel the need to have, in case something were to happen!

Yep, with the demise of the individual mandate you're not required to hold health insurance - as in, you will no longer face a tax penalty if you don't - but in the U.S., it's pretty dumb to be uninsured.    

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 7/27/2018 at 3:52 PM, cross_the_river said:

My EAD status has changed to "New Card Is Being Produced" on July 25th.  I think you're going to get an update soon! :)

Did you also get AP approval?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey All,

I just wanted to see who is all waiting to hear about their EAD & AP with NOA date of March 2,2018. I would love to see where everyone is at as a few people I know with NOA dates after me have already been getting notifications/their cards. Trying to stay positive but its getting to me :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
36 minutes ago, K&S2013 said:

Hey All,

I just wanted to see who is all waiting to hear about their EAD & AP with NOA date of March 2,2018. I would love to see where everyone is at as a few people I know with NOA dates after me have already been getting notifications/their cards. Trying to stay positive but its getting to me :)

My fiances got updated to “New Card is being Produced” on friday for EAD. Also got updated for GC to “Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” on 7-17

Date Filed: 3-01

NOA Date: 3-13

Biometrics: 4-10

EAD Approval: 7-27

Edited by K&N2609

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
1 hour ago, K&S2013 said:

Hey All,

File date of 3/12

still haven’t heard anything. Praying for some news this week!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, K&N2609 said:

My fiances got updated to “New Card is being Produced” on friday for EAD. Also got updated for GC to “Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” on 7-17

Date Filed: 3-01

NOA Date: 3-13

Biometrics: 4-10

EAD Approval: 7-27

Congrats!! 

47 minutes ago, Dailynm said:

File date of 3/12

I will keep my fingers crossed with both here this week, it really is sounding promising :) Keep you posted.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
12 minutes ago, K&S2013 said:

Congrats!! 

I will keep my fingers crossed with both here this week, it really is sounding promising :) Keep you posted.

Thank you!!! Please keep me posted!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
17 hours ago, K&S2013 said:

Hey All,

We are close to same time frame as you guys, NOA 3-12-18 received date. Our case has shown "ready for interview" since 6-19-18. So far no interview notice, no EAD and no AP. We are in San Diego and you are in Fresno. Since we in California are ground zero in the illegal immigration mess I am wondering if that is playing a part in the delay.  Good luck! 

Hi, I applied for an expedite for my AP because of an Emergency Situation; my sister has been diagnosed with breast cancer...

I faxed the support (doctors letter, proof of relationship to sister) for the expedite today . How long will it take from this point to get approved/have the card in hand? What is the best way to follow-up with the USCIS? Any suggestions or experience you have had with the expedite process would be really helpful. Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies & Gents 

Just a Update on my husbands case

Case received : 2/28/18 for all three forms

Biometrics: done 3/27/18 - Completed 4/11/18

RFE: 6/27/18 , Evidence Received 7/9/18, USCIS Responded: 7/24/18           I-485 - “Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled for Interview”

EAD Card: Produced TODAY ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I-131-  “Case Was Received 2/28/18 

Edited by LolaaBrett

Anyone knows that, why after my biometric appointment, my case status never changed to ready for an interview. I called uscis and my case is still in NVC. Seems nobody looked into my case at all? I even didn’t get RFE. I wonder who requested RFE, the NVC or local office? If you get RFE, does that mean your case is in local office already? Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
On 7/30/2018 at 4:36 PM, Steve and Joy said:

Did you also get AP approval?

My AP status hasn't changed on the USCIS website at all since we filed.
But I got the both EAD/AP approval notice by the mail 5 days after my EAD status changed to approved online. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
On 7/30/2018 at 5:32 PM, K&S2013 said:

Hey All,

22 hours ago, Dailynm said:

File date of 3/12

6 hours ago, Steve and Joy said:

We are close to same time frame as you guys, NOA 3-12-18 received date. Our case has shown "ready for interview" since 6-19-18. So far no interview notice, no EAD and no AP. We are in San Diego and you are in Fresno. Since we in California are ground zero in the illegal immigration mess I am wondering if that is playing a part in the delay.  Good luck! 

Received Date:  03/15/2018
Biometrics: 04/13/2018 
AOS: Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview 07/09/2018
EAD: Card is Being Produced 07/25/2018
EAD/AP Approval NOA by Mail: 07/30/2018

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

The status of my EAD changed to New Card Is Being Produced!! My travel document isn't approved but I'm assuming I'll get the combo card anyway. So excited!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.