mustang85635

Houston man uses AR-15 to defend his home against three violent thugs

93 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Recent even in Houston . Three violent thugs try to invade a house and get a big suprise by a homeowner with an AR .Give this man a medal. 

Those things happen all the time but are usually only on local news . If CNN would show all of those incidents I bet all the crazies on here wouldnt have such a screwed idea of gun ownership and right to bear arms . 

Talk about cherry picking, look at the bigger picture. 

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

3 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

You are right. The rot of the democratic controlled inner cities, the destruction of the family thru democratic social engineering. and the lack of  draconian enforcement of people caught with cheap handguns,  has caused an unacceptable amount of shootings in limited geographical and demographic groups.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Handguns are used in the vast majority of gun crime over rifles. Is that the bigger picture you were referring to?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Ah of course bigger picture . 

So because some people died in Florida they have to ban this mans right to own a gun ? 

Sad incident but its totally unrelated from someone like me or all of the people I know who carry that are law abiding and use it for self protection. 

I am afraid YOU dont see the bigger picture .

MEDICAL ERRORS NOW THIRD LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN USA CLAIMING 251.000 EACH YEAR

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/?utm_term=.923e4c101118

So are we going to ban doctors ? Or restrict them from prescribing opiods in PILL MILLS for profit.? No we are not because we are looking at the bigger picture

Just now, mustang85635 said:

Ah of course bigger picture . 

So because some people died in Florida they have to ban this mans right to own a gun ? 

Sad incident but its totally unrelated from someone like me or all of the people I know who carry that are law abiding and use it for self protection. 

I am afraid YOU dont see the bigger picture .

MEDICAL ERRORS NOW THIRD LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN USA CLAIMING 251.000 EACH YEAR

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/?utm_term=.923e4c101118

So are we going to ban doctors ? Or restrict them from prescribing opiods in PILL MILLS for profit.? No we are not because we are looking at the bigger picture

Hey look another strawman!

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
Just now, JimandChristy said:

Hey look another strawman!

Got no arguments left . Thought so you can only loose this one . Next please

7 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Got no arguments left . Thought so you can only loose this one . Next please

You didn't even have one to begin with.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
Just now, JimandChristy said:

You didn't even have one to begin with.

YOUU LOL . Where is yours. Bigger picture thats the only thing you had to say. 17 dead is not bigger picture for me. 50 is not and a few hundred or thousand is definetly also not the bigger picture. This is a country with hundreds of millions of people. 

There are things like alcohol or other legal things that kill way more people then guns so it really made no sense what so ever what you were saying about that. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

is there a link to the op? 

Yes its KPRC Houston. Google is your friend. Hint they have a website :o 

Just now, mustang85635 said:

YOUU LOL . Where is yours. Bigger picture thats the only thing you had to say. 17 dead is not bigger picture for me. 50 is not and a few hundred or thousand is definetly also not the bigger picture. This is a country with hundreds of millions of people. 

There are things like alcohol or other legal things that kill way more people then guns so it really made no sense what so ever what you were saying about that. 

Another strawman! Plenty of those around today. So far we've had acid attacks, medical errors, alcohol. Bit surprised I haven't heard the favorites fists, knives and cars.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

1 minute ago, mustang85635 said:

Yes its KPRC Houston. Google is your friend. Hint they have a website :o 

lol. seems you houston ar15 feel good shooting has been one upped..https://www.click2houston.com/news/4-people-including-6-year-old-boy-shot-at-texas-roadhouse-on-northwest-side

and your op isn't on their front page. hint: people usually post a link to an article - with actual information 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Another strawman! Plenty of those around today. So far we've had acid attacks, medical errors, alcohol. Bit surprised I haven't heard the favorites fists, knives and cars.

Yes you said this already ? Repeating yourself much ?  Its a complete valid argument. Maybe you can explain why those are something different then, car accidents, alcohol or medical errors. But you cant detach your leftist mind from the idea that a gun is just a piece of metal just like a car or a surgical knife that can not magically pick itself up and kill people. All of those are legal. Actually right to bear arms is in the constitution that you pledged allegiance too. Ah probably just wanted that shiny new passport. With people like you an oath doesn't mean much . I get that.

2 minutes ago, mustang85635 said:

Yes you said this already ? Repeating yourself much ?  Its a complete valid argument. Maybe you can explain why those are something different then, car accidents, alcohol or medical errors. But you cant detach your leftist mind from the idea that a gun is just a piece of metal just like a car or a surgical knife that can not magically pick itself up and kill people. All of those are legal. Actually right to bear arms is in the constitution that you pledged allegiance too. Ah probably just wanted that shiny new passport. With people like you an oath doesn't mean much . I get that.

LOL if you think having a gun makes you more American than anybody else you're gravely mistaken.

I don't need to have a gun, thats what the military is for, the US didn't have one back in the 18th century. The second amendment is antiquated and outdated.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview