KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, nickymicky said:

I check online banking and I just see that they withdraw $535 today

definitely been accepted then, expect to hear somethng soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
29 minutes ago, forfars said:

I did everything well but in I130 part4  25a I left blank  I missed that part to fill out.

do you think that will cause issue because I am supposed  to put my info there..

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 hours ago, forfars said:

Hello Forfars, 

Have you received any confirmation for your petition yet? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Fellow February 2018 filers,

Im a citizen living in US filing for my spouse in India.

02/17/18- forms mailed to chicago lockbox

02/19/18-forms delivered to chicago lockbox

02/26/18-NOA 1 e-notification received. Routed to Potomac Service Center 

Timeline
On 2/26/2018 at 2:34 PM, anayazhere said:

Which Service center has the fastest processing time? Anyone knows? 

From the extensive research I have done in the past 48 hours about various service centers and processing centers :)  .  According to both the USCIS and VJ website the fastest processing center is Vermont with Texas not far behind.  Although Potomac was considered to be among the fastest in prior months it looks like Potomac is with California and Nebraska now at least according to the USCIS(I couldn't find potomac processing times on the VJ website) This is really unfortunate since mine was just sent to the Potomac Center but lets wait and see... 

Good luck to everyone and let the wait continue.....

Just received NOA1 eNotification - Routed to.....POTOMAC! Even though it is currently not far ahead of Nebraska it has a track record of being one of the fastest service centers so I'm happy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

I filed this month:

02/26/2018 Overnight mailed I-130 packet to Chicago Lockbox

02/27/2018 I-130 package delivered to Chicago Lockbox 

Just waiting on that NOA1!

2 hours ago, Brittany95 said:

I filed this month:

02/26/2018 Overnight mailed I-130 packet to Chicago Lockbox

02/27/2018 I-130 package delivered to Chicago Lockbox 

Just waiting on that NOA1!

ours took 1 week exactly so a short wait :D

Timeline

Hi All,

I mailed my package last Thursday 02/22/2018 they received it on Sunday 02/25/2018. Still the cheque has not been cashed.

Also, I did not attached the electronic notification form. So can i update electronic notifications once I receive my receipt number? 

33 minutes ago, anayazhere said:

Hi All,

I mailed my package last Thursday 02/22/2018 they received it on Sunday 02/25/2018. Still the cheque has not been cashed.

Also, I did not attached the electronic notification form. So can i update electronic notifications once I receive my receipt number? 

Yes once you create an account with USCIS with the receipt number they will have an option for text and email notifications.

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, forfars said:

mine works, maybe try calling them

I called and after an hour of waiting i was told my receipt number was valid but that the site was not working. I keep trying every day and it keeps saying invalid. 

When i gave him the number he said he sees my case and just said the sight is down and to wait on the letters. Dont i need this site to be able to pay the AOS Bill and the IV Bill?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.