KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, Gods-faith said:

How did you know you got CC? Was it by checking the website or they called you? 

Thanks!

I got an email and a message on the website :)

Just now, Erlenfee said:

I got an email and a message on the website :)

Okay, thank you very much for your response. I hope I get the email and message soon too. I mailed all my documents to the NVC on November 19th, the received it on November 21, tomorrow will be one week. I hope I hear something by next Friday. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Okay, thank you very much for your response. I hope I get the email and message soon too. I mailed all my documents to the NVC on November 19th, the received it on November 21, tomorrow will be one week. I hope I hear something by next Friday. 

I did everything online but in hope they'll review your stuff asap!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
On 11/26/2018 at 6:08 PM, adsanctis said:

Hi! We're in the same situation. My husband lives abroad with me and has for a year but hasn't been able to work in this country. Did you file with a sponsor or not? And were they happy with just the transcripts?

Well, technically i make enough money and will continue to do so even when we'll all be living in the US. 

We did submit the transcripts and also got a Case complete. However, they stated that my husband does not seem to meet the requirements and that an officer at the time of the interview will determine whether we meet the financial requirements. 

We are taking an original Affidavit of Support filled out by a US family member plus copies of the W2s and 1040s etc.

We will be taking all of the evidence for my ongoing income, property ownership, savings from both of us, etc. And hope that they'll accept it and approve me 😅😛

Edited by afk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
On 10/31/2018 at 3:27 AM, Token said:

I had it completed and approved all the documents just waiting for an interview date for 4 weeks now. Do you have any idea what is the usual timeframe they schedule an interviews? 

Seems to vary quite a bit depending on the embassy. Have you gotten your interview date yet? 

Service Center :Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate :Ethiopia

Marriage (if applicable):2016-07-21

I-130 Sent :2018-01-29

I-130 NOA1 :2018-02-26

I-130 Approved :2018-08-30

NVC Received :2018-09-28

Send AOS Package :2018-11-19

Send IV Package :2018-11-19

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2019-01-09

Case Completed at NVC :2018-12-28

Interview Date : 2019-02-25

3 minutes ago, db2016 said:

any updates from NVC for anyone? please keep us updated this week. I resubmitted two documents on 11/22 and am still waiting on a response from NVC.

I submitted all my documents to NVC through mail and they received it on 11/21/18 but still haven’t hear from them. I’m hoping to hear from them by the end of this week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

We just submitted all of our documents electronically through CEAC this morning. Fingers crossed for a quick case complete.

Does anyone know if you should get some type of message from CEAC once all documents are submitted? Right now, on the home page for CEAC each of ours just say 'submitted' off to the right.

7 hours ago, Brittany95 said:

We just submitted all of our documents electronically through CEAC this morning. Fingers crossed for a quick case complete.

Does anyone know if you should get some type of message from CEAC once all documents are submitted? Right now, on the home page for CEAC each of ours just say 'submitted' off to the right.

When you have your documents accepted they will message you to let you know that has happened.

My wife (lovemybrit) has already mentioned it but I had my interview this morning and got approved, I have yet to have my medical as they gave us hardly any warning of when the interview was but told me to attend my interview anyway. 

For those wondering, the NVC took two weeks to give us an interview date from when the approved our documents. I went through my documents with the first person and that took all of 10 mins and then waited for another 10 mins and then had my interview which lasted 5 mins and I was approved. I was in first thing this morning so I think that is why I was so quick. 

My embassy was in London too. 

No need to panic or worry, if you are telling the truth then you will be fine. 

Good luck to everybody, I am super stoked to be moving over to be with my wife and kid. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
13 hours ago, lovemybrit said:

After 10 months of waiting and submitting we finally got approved! My husband had his interview this morning, we are still waiting for the medical exam but anticipate zero problems. Good luck to everyone and hopefully everyone will be approved soon!!

Congrats!!!! hoping for the same soon.

9 hours ago, nickymicky said:

Finally got CC today after two times documents rejected from NVC.

Now waiting for interview date:dance:

awesome, congrats! what was the date you submitted your last revised documents?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.