KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So my husband has his interview date on the 3 of December but his medical exam is not until the 7th. Both the doctors and the embassy said it’s ok. Does he still get a response the day of the interview? I’m so nervous 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I submitted everything to NVC on NOv 1st everything got accepted except passport bio page again I resubmitted on NOV 9th and today they accepted it. they send me the message on CEAC webpage.

is  petitioner required to submit marriage termination documents to NVC. they never ask for my divorce papers.

my everything is accepted today but NVC send me this message

Please submit all marriage termination documents for petitioner. For information regarding acceptable marriage termination documents, please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find. 

please help me out

Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, Andy josue said:

Yes today they accepted my documents but now they are asking me to submit proof of relationship with household member and resubmit tax trasncript in the additional document section,i got the feeling that NVC wants to stay with them forever ...

same here with NVC. they accepted everything today but again they asking for my(petitioner) marriage termination letter.

is there anything extra I need to upload so that I can do it now.  other wise I will wait again  extra 12 days and they will ask  for something else......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, nickymicky said:

same here with NVC. they accepted everything today but again they asking for my(petitioner) marriage termination letter.

is there anything extra I need to upload so that I can do it now.  other wise I will wait again  extra 12 days and they will ask  for something else......

Only submit what they asking for and you should be ok,whatever the message they sent you just do it to avoid more delays,I’m just waiting for them to accept what they asked for and wait for interview ,maybe I hear from them tomorrow or Friday because I don’t know if they are closed on thanksgiving !

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

Only submit what they asking for and you should be ok,whatever the message they sent you just do it to avoid more delays,I’m just waiting for them to accept what they asked for and wait for interview ,maybe I hear from them tomorrow or Friday because I don’t know if they are closed on thanksgiving !

I submitted what they are asking plus my US passport copy( they were not asking for my passport though)

hope everything will be fine 3rd time

On 11/20/2018 at 12:40 AM, adryher21 said:

hello everyone.. I would like to ask who is still at Nebraska center waiting for approval?  I am March, and my March chat is very silent, just a few have been approved. I dont know whats going on... any news?? 

Hi, I hope that this gives you some hope! I'm March 9th and got approved 1st November from Nebraska. Still waiting for NVC to receive case. Hang in there, it's coming!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi all, all of my documents were accepted except my household member's proof of citizenship (it was cut off, I reuploaded it) and our proof of relationship.

the proof of relationship, my sister had written a letter and signed it but they asked for "additional" documentation. so i will upload both of our birth certificates as proof but probably not until later tonight which i guess doesnt make a difference since nvc will be closed tomorrow. does anyone know if they are closed friday?

1 hour ago, db2016 said:

hi all, all of my documents were accepted except my household member's proof of citizenship (it was cut off, I reuploaded it) and our proof of relationship.

the proof of relationship, my sister had written a letter and signed it but they asked for "additional" documentation. so i will upload both of our birth certificates as proof but probably not until later tonight which i guess doesnt make a difference since nvc will be closed tomorrow. does anyone know if they are closed friday?

Congrats dear, things are going well. I taught they close only on weekends?

Edited by nicedamsel

21 hours ago, nickymicky said:

Hi, suggest you go through the supporting document required at this link:

At that link, look under "Petitioner Document", it mentions:

"If you are applying for an IR1, CR1, or F2A visa as the spouse of a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and your petitioning spouse was previously married:  You must obtain evidence of the termination of EVERY prior marriage your petitioning spouse has had. This evidence must be an original or certified copy of one of the following documents:  FINAL legal divorce decree, death certificate, or annulment papers.

• Send a photocopy of the petitioner’s marriage termination document(s) to NVC.
  • Bring the original petitioner’s termination document(s) plus a photocopy to your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate."

Edited by Atl2018

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Atl2018 said:

Hi, suggest you go through the supporting document required at this link:

At that link, look under "Petitioner Document", it mentions:

"If you are applying for an IR1, CR1, or F2A visa as the spouse of a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and your petitioning spouse was previously married:  You must obtain evidence of the termination of EVERY prior marriage your petitioning spouse has had. This evidence must be an original or certified copy of one of the following documents:  FINAL legal divorce decree, death certificate, or annulment papers.

• Send a photocopy of the petitioner’s marriage termination document(s) to NVC.
  • Bring the original petitioner’s termination document(s) plus a photocopy to your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate."

I did upload that termination document yesterday. NVC never send me the checklist regarding what to upload. because I send everything at USCIS stage and thought they will transfer everything to NVC that's the reason I didn't upload in the beginning.

well I guess need to wait again extra 10-12 days for the review again......

On 11/20/2018 at 2:40 PM, Atl2018 said:

Congrats!

How do you receive the news on case is completed? Do we get to see that status online at ceac website?

I received an email from nvc that our case was completed, plus I checked ceac website and it says DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED

3 hours ago, Carline said:

What country are you in?

Thailand 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.