KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Erlenfee said:

Congrats!!!!

I resubmitted a missing document the 9th 🙈 so we'll see.

I also resubmitted passport biographical page on 9th because first time I uploaded vertically.

Let us know when you get your Case Completed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

hello everyone.. I would like to ask who is still at Nebraska center waiting for approval?  I am March, and my March chat is very silent, just a few have been approved. I dont know whats going on... any news?? 

We got our Interview schedule just 3 working days from the date our case was completed! So happy!!!!! 

Case Completed: November 14

Received Interview schedule: November 19

Interview Date: December 3

20 minutes ago, JB and AMF said:

We got our Interview schedule just 3 working days from the date our case was completed! So happy!!!!! 

Congrats. And can you please say how long did it take for your case to be completed after you sent all of the documents? How many weeks it took? Thanks for your response in advance!

22 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Congrats. And can you please say how long did it take for your case to be completed after you sent all of the documents? How many weeks it took? Thanks for your response in advance!

Our case took 6 working days (case completed) after we sent all of our documents. :) have faith, your interview will be sooner :D

2 hours ago, JB and AMF said:

Congrats!

How do you receive the news on case is completed? Do we get to see that status online at ceac website?

12 minutes ago, Atl2018 said:

Congrats!

How do you receive the news on case is completed? Do we get to see that status online at ceac website?

I received an email from NVC and also I used to check ceac everyday 😂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, JB and AMF said:

that is amazing, congrats! please keep us posted with how the interview goes :) :)

57 minutes ago, JB and AMF said:

I received an email from NVC and also I used to check ceac everyday 😂 

How exciting! Let us know how the interview goes and will it be in philippine? 

2 hours ago, Atl2018 said:

How exciting! Let us know how the interview goes and will it be in philippine? 

Sure! I’ll keep you posted. My interview will be in Bangkok US embassy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I submitted everything to NVC on 11/19. It was through online, and people are saying you get CC slower if you upload. Any thought how long till CC for online version? and whats next do they schedule biometric and medical and interview for us?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.