3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tajikistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nixhound said:

I want to encourage the rest of my fellow Feb. filers to keep the hope up. I tried talking to a Tier 2 on four different occasions (Thur, Fri, Yesterday and then Today). When I was calling I was getting the callback message and of course no call back. Today was different. I called 8am when the office opened and then waited about 10 mins for the Tier 2. 

I asked if he had any additional information or even if the case was looked at or touched etc. He stated that "he can only look at the notes and info entered into the system and not the actually file. That being said as of August 27 the file entered the last phase of approval" He then mentioned something about waiting for the notice to be printed. 

Our NOA 1 was dated for 02/09/18 . So hopefully a bunch of us will hear something soon. 

Same to you fellow Feb. filer :)

Sounds like yours is right around the corner.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nixhound said:

I want to encourage the rest of my fellow Feb. filers to keep the hope up. I tried talking to a Tier 2 on four different occasions (Thur, Fri, Yesterday and then Today). When I was calling I was getting the callback message and of course no call back. Today was different. I called 8am when the office opened and then waited about 10 mins for the Tier 2. 

I asked if he had any additional information or even if the case was looked at or touched etc. He stated that "he can only look at the notes and info entered into the system and not the actually file. That being said as of August 27 the file entered the last phase of approval" He then mentioned something about waiting for the notice to be printed. 

Our NOA 1 was dated for 02/09/18 . So hopefully a bunch of us will hear something soon. 

Agreed!! Approval will only get delayed but it will be issued in the right perfect timing for us. Remember there are still many of us in the previous months that are still waiting and eager for that NOA2, so i can definitely feel that so are you. :rolleyes:

This process is a waiting game. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Now that we have our NOA2 is there another forum we need to join? My Fiancé lives in the UK.

Thanks guys! And good luck to you all!! 🌸

Timeline
28 minutes ago, hannahraeroxs said:

Now that we have our NOA2 is there another forum we need to join? My Fiancé lives in the UK.

Thanks guys! And good luck to you all!! 🌸

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/679980-august-2018-noa2-nvc/?page=38

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

can't wait for you to get your NOA 2 @BJ & Christine. You are a top Lad!  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bure said:

can't wait for you to get your NOA 2 @BJ & Christine. You are a top Lad!  

Thank u for ur kind words. 

Im waiting here... enjoying every single one of ur approvals. 

Mine will come in due time...

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

I called the USCIS and spoke to a nice girl and she connected me to the line to have a tier 2 officer call back I am just waiting on the call I will let you know what they say. I think you just have to get the right person on the phone 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Here it goes...

Option 1:

Call USCIS - what is the exact phone number?

Do not press anything. Do not choose a language. If someone who picked up the phone cannot answer your question, ask them to transfer you to TIER 2.

Option 2:

Dial 1-866-953-7684

Option 3:

Call 1-800-375-5283

Press 1 to continue to english

Press 2 for case status

Press 1 if you know your receipt number - what receipt do you mean here?.

Press 9221890113177(our receipt number) is this the case number? How can I dial it? It has letters WAC and numbers, does 922 mean WAC?

Option 4:

Dial 1-800-375-5283 then press 1,2,2,4,2,1 then enter receipt number 9221890113177 then press 1.

I'm sorry for repeating but I bolded my questions, thanks for reply

event.png

2 minutes ago, AnnaR said:

18003755283 and your receipt number yes 922-receipt number when you get a person on the phone tell them you want to speak to a tier 2 just call you will get prompts and get a person on the phone 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
4 minutes ago, AnnaR said:

Option 1:  1-800-375-5283

Option 3: It’s your receipt number. Sorry I mistakenly included someone else’s Receipt number. 🤦‍♀️

Dial 922 instead of WAC then your numeric receipt number.

Option 1 is one of the best options to talk to CSR. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Option 1:  1-800-375-5283

Option 3: It’s your receipt number. Sorry I mistakenly included someone else’s Receipt number. 🤦‍♀️

Dial 922 instead of WAC then your numeric receipt number.

Option 1 is one of the best options to talk to CSR. 

Thanks a lot, fingers crossed for our approvals

event.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, visavisa123 said:

Wishing so much I get my NOA2 by Sept. 8th. That is my fiance's and I anniversary. Telling him of the approval would be the perfect gift ❤

We have our on Sept 10 and it's also my birthday 😓

event.png

Timeline
12 hours ago, Mduce said:

Received my NOA2 letter in the mail today! Dated 08/22/18... 

NOA1 was 02/08/18.

For some reason it still isn't showing on the USCIS website though... 

Anyone else having this issue?

Case RecievedJPG.JPG

I am it's so weird though 😕 but I'm happy it's approved at least :) 

02/12/18 - Sent I-129F

02/20/18 - NOA1

08/20/18 - NOA2

09/10/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

09/18/18- In Transit

10/03/18 - Medical Appointment

10/17/18 - Interview Appointment

10/23/18 - Issued

xx/xx/18 - Visa on Hand

10/30/18 - POE to USA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.