JahRyl

February 2018 AOS Filers

1,401 posts in this topic

Has anyone else experienced what we are?  On the egov uscis site (login), our i485 has completely disappeared.  Dhs uscis still has it, along with the i131 and i765 still stating "received on"... I've noticed an SD (San Diego) user having received updates.  Anyone at Santa Ana getting anything?  Has your i485 info also disappeared?

On 6/29/2018 at 3:22 PM, simonvikih79 said:

My I-485 is also stuck in the “user-defined error(s)” glitch but everything looks good from their (USCIS) end so hang in there man. Everything’s gonna be fine!

We're no longer experiencing the "user-defined error(s)".  Our i485 has completely disappeared from the site.  When entering in the receipt number it states:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• You are attempting to add a receipt number that does not exist in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again.
On 6/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, A&H2018 said:

Hey, fill out your timeline so easier to help you. Have you made an SR recently?

What is an SR?

On 6/29/2018 at 3:21 PM, simonvikih79 said:

Don’t stop believing man!

I would like to not stop, but it's getting ridiculous haha. She has to fly out to her home country to finish up her MA soon...

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, t1m1t said:

I would like to not stop, but it's getting ridiculous haha. She has to fly out to her home country to finish up her MA soon...

That could be a case for expedite or emergency AP. Define soon? I would recommend Senator Feinstein if its by Aug1st.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do . Goto “did not receive notice by mail. Fill in i485 info”. They will check into your case and very likely 90% you are queued for interview. All feb filers across the country who had “user-defined to case missing” are at this stage. SR means service request.

laslty, fill in timeline makes easier for us all to help and gives info to the community.

Edited by A&H2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Floflo said:

Congrat Kimmy

Hello Floflo, how are you doing? My wife got her EAD last week. She is now working. Now we are waiting on the EADs for our 2 kids - 11 and 8 years old which we expedited. I pray yours comes along soon enough..

2 minutes ago, saintike said:

Hello Floflo, how are you doing? My wife got her EAD last week. She is now working. Now we are waiting on the EADs for our 2 kids - 11 and 8 years old which we expedited. I pray yours comes along soon enough..

Congrats Saintike to your family. I hope mine comes soon

19 hours ago, Tomalley said:

Anyone who already got the green card, can you tell me the date expired on your green card is after two years of you enter the USA or after two years of your interview? Thanks 

It's actually neither of those.  The expiration date is 2 years from the date they do the final approval of your case and begin production/issue the card.  In our case, fiancé entered the USA on October 26th, 2017, got married on December 20th, 2017, sent in the AOS packet on February 6th, 2018, had our interview on May 14th, 2018, case was approved and went into production on June 8th, 2018.  The expiration date on his Green Card is June 8th, 2020.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

@simonvikih79 , @jdolvera @kimmykimmydora Hi! has your combo card changed into we mailed your card status?

thanks

Nope, but I can see I have 3 mails coming to me by the end of today per USPS informed delivery daily digest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
21 hours ago, t1m1t said:

Has anyone else experienced what we are?  On the egov uscis site (login), our i485 has completely disappeared.  Dhs uscis still has it, along with the i131 and i765 still stating "received on"... I've noticed an SD (San Diego) user having received updates.  Anyone at Santa Ana getting anything?  Has your i485 info also disappeared?

I am in Santa Ana and having the same issue. I called and they told me my case was ready for interview since March 28th. So we will see what happens... it shouldn’t take long anymore. I am staying positive! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline

For those who have already received their EAD in hand, how was it packaged? In a USPS Priority Mail envelope or the normal USCIS envelope? Were you able to track it via the USPS Informed Dilevery daily digest of mails coming to you? I see three mails from USCIS but I’m expecting just two approval letters from my EAD and AP. I don’t know about the third envelope though all three envelopes are of the same size.

Edited by simonvikih79

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, JahRyl said:

@simonvikih79 , @jdolvera @kimmykimmydora Hi! has your combo card changed into we mailed your card status?

thanks

as i've checked last friday my status changed (June 28) saying that they mailed my EAD card via USPS. 

and received the hard notice of approval of EAD and advance parole last Saturday.

Hoping to received my EAD and SSN (finger crossed) this week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i checked the EAD approval notice and saw this:

"if you have pending or approved form I-140 and pending form I 485, you may request to change employers if your form I-485 has been pending for at least 180 day. 

can anyone explain this to me please.. does that mean that once i got a job i should not change employer if my AOS is still pending? even if it is part time? thank you so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.