TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Enter and Kam said:

My dear, you have no idea (actually i think you do) how grateful I feel for all the work that has been put into this site. Especially the support. Most times not directly to me but it lifts me up. 

Believe I'm more stressed about everyone in previous months getting a nice conclusion then if they're going to come to my case right now!

I'll try to keep our list updated, I really want to see it clean! (OCD may be talking here)

but for the moment, as long as they don't go too far and leave only a few of you guys here I'm not panicking (yet)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Believe I'm more stressed about everyone in previous months getting a nice conclusion then if they're going to come to my case right now!

I'll try to keep our list updated, I really want to see it clean! (OCD may be talking here)

but for the moment, as long as they don't go too far and leave only a few of you guys here I'm not panicking (yet)

I also seen the list you created earlier and forgot to mention you missed me out hahah NOA1 29th June still waiting for NOA2.

15 minutes ago, Enter and Kam said:

My brother checks every Sunday, Nothing. i mean 225 days? 

Relax. It will happen. Don’t let the process mask the reason for the process.  This will happen.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, Grant & Bri said:

I also seen the list you created earlier and forgot to mention you missed me out hahah NOA1 29th June still waiting for NOA2.

Oh I took a screen shot earlier ;) I'll add it when I'm home.

i just cleaned up a sheet we created way back in November but either you weren't on the list or maybe I missed your name?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Relax. It will happen. Don’t let the process mask the reason for the process.  This will happen.

I feel so special, the great @Naes and @John & Rose calming me down. Love you guys! 

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

$428 rt tickets Chicago - Manila....hmmmmm

Boy that's cheap!! 

But my only questions would be is there someone to check the mail?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Enter and Kam said:

Guys I am losing my S### today. I can't stay positive at all. I was in the middle of a case at work and was asked a question and my answer was "that is if they let him come here" which had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about. I have been away from my home for a few months now for "work" and i can't tell if they had sent me a mail and it is sitting there in my mail box or if the case still hasn't been looked at. I just can't do this anymore. What do i do? I catch myself feeling envious of other couples around me (which is freaking me the F#@# out). Is this really what it takes to love? 

Anyways, there has been a bunch of approvals on this site and i am so happy for you all. I pray they keep working on stuff and making progress. 

We all have one of those days (for me a lot more than one) and staying positive sometimes it’s easier said than done. It’s ok if you feel upset, angry, frustrated and even hopeless for a bit. This whole process really Does a number on us draining us emotionally. Once you are done feeling what you are right now try to come back to the reason WHY you are going through all of this. I’m sure that reason is filled with love and dreams and fun. Good things seem to come to those who wait or at least I want to believe that and for a relationship like this, I know I’ve waited a long time (years) so what is a few months more. ❤️😍 it will be over soon. 

PS register for informed delivery with USPS!

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Boy that's cheap!! 

But my only questions would be is there someone to check the mail?

LOL. My kids have access just in case. I’ve been watching Informed Delivery. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh I took a screen shot earlier ;) I'll add it when I'm home.

i just cleaned up a sheet we created way back in November but either you weren't on the list or maybe I missed your name?

I probably was on it I haven’t been on here for awhile I just started again now to keep on top of everyone process

Timeline
1 minute ago, Grant & Bri said:

I probably was on it I haven’t been on here for awhile I just started again now to keep on top of everyone process

Ok I'll check it and confirm why I forgot to add you 

4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

LOL. My kids have access just in case. I’ve been watching Informed Delivery. 

Then travel ahead!!!

i wish I could...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.